32 Of The Most Beautiful Bible Verses
"And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
1. "Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins."
—1 Peter 4:8
Suggested by abigailh2
2. "Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you."
Suggested by brittanym48060102d
3. "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?"
Suggested by Sarah Casey on Facebook
4. "Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it."
Suggested by ac2kold
5. "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity."
—1 Timothy 4:12
Suggested by Carlynn Redmond on Facebook
6. "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing."
—2 Timothy 4:7-8
Suggested by Pilar De La Cruz on Facebook
7. "For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline."
—2 Timothy 1:7
Suggested by Mallory Hobbs on Facebook
8. "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."
Suggested by Carlynn Redmond on Facebook
9. "The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace."
Suggested by shanalc
10. "My God turns my darkness into light."
Suggested by susannah48a080bb4
11. "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Suggested by Dani Saba on Facebook
12. "But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
Suggested by Grace Lavelle on Facebook
13. "In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps."
Suggested by t4b9d90bff
14. "He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."
Suggested by merrillannej
15. "Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind."
Suggested by macip3
16. "He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end."
Suggested by Katie Hollowell on Facebook
17. "I can do all this through him who gives me strength."
Suggested by Nathan Brune on Facebook
18. “No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.
—1 Corinthians 10:13
19. “For the Lord your God is he who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies, to give you the victory."
20. “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”
21. “Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.”
22. “Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”
23. “Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.”
24. “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.”
25. “The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.”
26. “For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.”
—2 Corinthians 4:17-18
27. "Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man."
28. "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."
—1 Corinthians 13:13
29. "Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves."
30. "Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law."
31. "If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing."
—1 Corinthians 13:3
32. "Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer."