31 Beauty Products From Target That May Make You Think, "Where Have You Been All My Life?"
Drugstore dupes, celebrity favorites, and highly-rated products for every one of your beauty-related needs.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Pixi Beauty Glow Tonic is a cult-favorite beauty product that has bewitched everyone from Kim Kardashian West to Jourdan Dunn, due to its powerhouse combo of ingredients. Glycolic acid helps exfoliate and renew skin texture while aloe vera, ginseng, and other botanicals keeps skin hydrated and protected from damaging free radicals.
2. e.l.f. Putty Primer will perfectly prep the canvas (that is your face) with its pore-smoothing effects, and it also comes in three different options, all depending on your desired finish. You'll be flawless without feeling dried out as it contains squalane to help skin stay hydrated throughout the day.
3. L’Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup is known around the beautysphere as a legit drugstore dupe for Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. Not only does this medium-coverage foundation help give a lit-from-within glow at a fraction of the price, but it’s also infused with vitamin C and E to help even tone and improve clarity.
4. ORLY No Bite Nail Bite Deterrent can be a powerful tool for those who don’t want to be about that nail-biting life anymore. It works by using an unpleasant taste that discourages nail biting, because, let’s face it, nobody should be putting their fingers in their mouths these days, anyway!
5. Kristin Ess Moisture Rich Curl Shampoo is a lifesaver for curly-haired folks looking for a good shampoo. This gets the job done, and then some, as it helps curls retain their bounce, stay hydrated, and keeps them frizz-free.
6. Weleda Skin Food Original Ultra-Rich Cream will be your savior this winter and beyond. There’s a reason why this multi-purpose moisturizer gets such good reviews and is loved by everyone from Priyanka Chopra to your favorite beauty vlogger. It has botanical extracts made from organic chamomile, calendula, and wild pansy plus nourishing sunflower and sweet almond oils to help hydrate the driest skin.
7. Wet n Wild Megalast Breakup-Proof Liquid Eyeliner is proof that you don’t need an expensive liquid liner to get the perfect cat-eye. Its waterproof formula ensures that your eye makeup will be safe no matter how many episodes of the The Haunting of Bly Manor you watch tonight.
8. Revlon Salon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer cuts down on styling time by simply being a genius two-in-one product. It works by drying damp hair while smoothing it at the same time, allowing you to skip your flat iron afterward.
9. Olive & June The Poppy Manicure Tool is a must-have for those of us who have become amateur manicurists this year. It's designed so you can paint your nails quickly and with ease, even when using your nondominant hand.
10. Bliss Clear Genius Clarifying Toner + Serum has a killer combination of ingredients targeted to combat clogged pores and uneven skin tone without being too harsh.
11. SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Treatment Masque is a highly affordable treatment that will bring back damaged hair to life. Plus, it has peppermint to soothe the scalp and encourage follicle growth.
12. Native Lavender & Rose Deodorant made it easy for a lot of people to make the switch to natural deodorant, as it lasts long, and smells incredible.
13. Reina Rebelde Bold Lip Color Stick is a rich, pigmented lip crayon that's long-lasting without drying your lips out in the process. You can compare it to Nars Lip Pencils or Haus Beauty Lip Crayons.
14. Versed Baby Cheeks All In One Hydrating Milk erases all traces of makeup while leaving skin soft and refreshed, due to a magical trio consisting of algae extract, bamboo extract, and coconut water.
15. Hero Cosmetics Mighty Patch Duo is like a little skin superhero if you're acne-prone. It brings whiteheads out and also acts like a tiny shield to prevent you from picking your zits.
16. Kiss Gel Fantasy False Nails in ~Rush Hour~ works so well as a press-on nails option, you might be convinced to never go to a nail salon again, pandemic or not. It also gives you two options for application: nail glue or adhesive tabs for more temporary wear.
17. e.l.f. Instant Lift Eyebrow Pencil is well-loved by reviewers for its ability to instantly help sparse hairs with much-needed definition and fullness, all for just two bucks. It also comes in six shade options to choose from.
18. Maybelline City Mini Eyeshadow Palettes are a great and affordable collection of palettes that come in a variety of colors to create any look according to your mood. Plus, they come in a practical travel-friendly size that you can easily throw into your bag.
19. Real Techniques Flawless Base Brush Set is a good set of base makeup tools to have on hand to make your face, well, flawless, and for a fraction of a cost compared to pricier brush brands like Sigma or IT Cosmetics.
20. Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Cleanser exfoliates to improve texture and appearance. Pores be damned!
21. Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream is the antidote to rough, dry feet. A moisturizing formula that contains natural plant extracts like allantoin, macadamia oil, and bilberry is exactly what you need for baby-soft feet.
22. Sweet Chef Turmeric + Vitamin C Booster Eye Cream fights puffiness with turmeric, which contains the anti-inflammatory compound curcumin. Meanwhile, vitamin C helps give tired-looking eyes a boost with its brightening benefits.
23. The Lip Bar Vegan Matte Liquid Lipstick is vegan, cruelty-free, and transfer-resistant, so you won't have to worry about smudging your lipstick when Thanksgiving rolls around.
24. Pacifica Eye Bright Undereye Vitamin C Patches are raved about for how well they brighten dark under-eye circles, a major benefit of its plant-based ingredients.
25. Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer is an excellent dupe for the Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer for half the cost.
26. Sun Bum Original Sunscreen Spray not only protects skin from UVA/UVB rays, is paraben- and cruelty-free, and contains nourishing vitamin E, it smells amazing, too. Plus it comes in a handy spray for easy application.
27. La Roche-Posay Toleriane Hydrating Gentle Face Cleanser is non-irritating and gentle enough for sensitive skin types, but will do the job. Last night's eyeliner won't stand a chance.
28. NYX Professional Makeup Ultimate Shadow Palette includes a rainbow of opportunities in a small, yet promising package. Create a bold, unique look with this affordable palette that's loved by vloggers and makeup artists alike.
29. L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara is a really good drugstore dupe for one of the most beloved products: Too Faced Cosmetics Better than Sex Mascara.
30. e.l.f. 16 Hour Camo Concealer – it's an excellent dupe for what many say is the G.O.A.T. concealers, Tarte Shape Tape. It's full-coverage, dries matte, but leaves a smooth, flawless finish to hide dark circles or acne scars. Plus, it's just $6.
31. Differin Adapalene Gel 0.1% Acne Treatment is a product that people with acne swear completely changed their life. It's the only FDA-approved retinoid acne treatment available without a prescription, and not only clears acne, but helps repair texture and tone.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.