31 Reviewer-Loved Beauty Products From Target That Make Amazing Dupes
From mask-proof lipsticks to must-have clay masks, we got you covered when it comes to the best dupes.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Oil Free Foundation can pretty much be summed up as the drugstore answer to the foundation that changed it all, Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation. Like Fenty, it comes in a wide range of shades — 40 to be exact.
2. Honest Beauty Lit Powder Blush in Flirty could very well be the twin sister of the longtime favorite Nars Orgasm — except at more than half the cost. Plus, it's vegan, cruelty-free, and made with more mindful ingredients, such as sustainably sourced mica instead of talc.
3. e.l.f. Putty Primer should always be the first step to your foundation routine, as it perfectly preps your base by smoothing pores while having a hydrating, velvety texture. If you're a fan of the Tatcha Silk Canvas Primer, try this super affordable option.
4. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge will make you want to forget about your brushes and start using makeup sponges exclusively. A good dupe for the way more expensive Beautyblender, this sponge is perfect for applying and blending foundation, leaving a flawless canvas.
5. Maybelline Multi-Use Concealer hides dark circles, dark spots, and scars without settling into fine lines or feeling cakey. It's been compared to both Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer and Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away. SOLD!
6. Pixi by Petra Liquid Fairy Lights make eyelids look like little glittery disco balls due to its long-lasting, pigmented formula. Plus, it goes on smooth thanks to chamomile and rose extract. It will remind you of the famous Stila Glimmer & Glow Liquid Shadows but with less money required from your pocket.
7. Wet n Wild Megalast Matte Lip Color — particularly in Stoplight Red, is a seriously fantastic dupe for what I call the blueprint of classic red lipsticks, MAC Cosmetics Ruby Woo. Not only do reviewers say that the color is identical, but it has a similar feel as well. Think of this $2 option as a twin sister to Ms. Ruby Woo. Yes, $2!
8. Milani Silky Matte Bronzing Powder in Sun Kissed gives a perfect healthy and sunkissed glow that is similar to the one you get from the way pricier Marc Jacobs O!Mega Bronzer in Tantastic.
9. L.A. Girl Glide Gel Liner goes on smooth, gives bold, vivid color, and stays on for a long time, making it the perfect drugstore dupe for the $26 Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner. Collect 'em all!
10. Biore Charcoal Whipped Detox Face Mask compares to BeautyCounter's $50 Counter + Charcoal Facial Mask as they both draw out breakouts and can gently exfoliate dead skin cells due to the salicylic acid element. If your skin needs to be cleansed in the waters of Lake Minnetonka, this is highly recommended. (At less than $8, it's worth a shot.)
11. Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick goes on precise thanks to its arrow-shaped applicator, lasts long, and has a lush, pigmented color that gives fierce competition to higher-end, more expensive brands. The Pioneer shade in particular can be compared to Stila's famous All Day Liquid Lipstick in Beso.
12. NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Eyeliner has earned its spot as a go-to among liquid eyeliner aficionados. With its smooth, precise application and highly pigmented, no-kidding-around formula, it's comparable to Pat McGrath's $32 Perma Precision Liquid Eyeliner.
13. Versed Skin Soak Rich Moisture Cream is on its way to cult-favorite status. That is, if it hasn't reached it already. People love this cream, and some even say it's a very convincing dupe to La Mer. Yes, THAT La Mer! While they only share a few of the same ingredients, like algae extract, vitamin E, and glycerin, both creams have a thick consistency that's especially great for dry skin.
14. Pixi Overnight Glow Serum is loved by skincare fans due to its ability to brighten and exfoliate the skin. While there are several differences in ingredients, this Pixi serum is considered a good alternative to the $90 Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum.
15. No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Translucent Finishing Powder acts as another great dupe for Charlotte Tilbury's products — this time for the Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder. (It even has similar packaging.) Watch out, Charlotte!
16. CoverGirl TruNaked Scented Eyeshadow Palette rivals a few well-known higher-end palettes by brands like Too Faced and Anastasia Beverly Hills. If you're in the market for neutrals, you'll find that the Nude palette is a good dupe for Urban Decay's original NAKED.
17. L’Oreal Infallible Full Wear Concealer is a great option for lovers of Tarte's Shape Tape. It's waterproof, transfer-proof, full coverage (so it easily hides acne scars, redness, and dark under-eyes) and comes in 25 shades.
18. L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer has been a holy grail product for people for years, but its Green Corrector shade is a particular standout. As a dupe for Urban Decay's Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid, it's a must-have product for anyone looking to get rid of redness, especially if your skin tone is in the medium to deep range.
19. NYX Professional Makeup Angel Veil Oil Free Skin Perfecting Primer should be the first step to any base prep. It creates a flawless finish while controlling shine, and is a super affordable version of the $54 Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer.
20. Revlon Salon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer already has a great reputation for giving that professional blow-out look without the professional part, but it's also considered a super affordable alternative to the Dyson Airwrap.
21. Milani Ludicrous Lip Gloss might give Fenty Beauty a run for its money. JK, we could never do Rihanna dirty like that, but its intense shine and nourishing formula is a pretty decent dupe for Fenty Gloss Bomb.
22. Maybelline Cheek Heat Blush not only has similar packaging to everyone's favorite Glossier Cloud Paint, but gives the same natural-looking color to the cheeks that isn't overpowering.
23. Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Makeup Remover & Cleanser is an award-winning product for a reason — it gets all your makeup off when you're too lazy to wash it! (Though, you should probably double-cleanse.) It's the perfect alternative to the OG micellar water, Bioderma Sensibio H2o, and is about half the price. Can't go wrong with that.
24. Sweet Chef Turmeric + Vitamin C Booster Eye Cream destroys puffy eyes with a fierce combination of anti-inflammatory turmeric and brightening vitamin C. Fans have given up more expensive products from Biossance and Ole Henriksen for this one.
25. CoverGirl Exhibitionist Mascara coats the lashes in just one swipe, bringing fullness and length that's impressive enough to draw comparisons with the longtime favorite Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara.
26. e.l.f. Wow Brow Gel needs to be on your shopping list, STAT, as it's an incredibly affordable alternative to Glossier's Boy Brow. At just $4, your brows will look fluffy, fuller, and hold its shape all day, but still look natural. Wow is right.
27. Bliss Bright Idea Vitamin C + Tri-Peptide Collagen Protecting & Brightening Serum is a must-have if your skin is looking dull lately and you're looking for a cheaper alternative to higher-end vitamin C serums from Ole Henriksen, Murad, or Sunday Riley. While it isn't an exact dupe as it's missing some of the exfoliating acids the other products have, the presence of licorice root adds an extra boost of brightening, kicking acne scars and dark spots to the curb.
28. Maybelline Face Studio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter in Molten Gold will make you feel like you have the Midas touch thanks to its highly pigmented, golden glow. This particular shade makes a fabulous substitute for Charlotte Tilbury's now sold-out Bar of Gold Highlighter.
29. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Face Salicylic Acid Toner Clarifying Solution is the next best thing to getting your hands on Biologique Recherche Lotion P50, the hard-to-find, luxe French exfoliating toner, that, despite smelling like garbage, has an almost mythical reputation for being a skincare gamechanger. This toner from La Roche-Posay is known to give equally impressive results, smells way better, and is less than a quarter of the cost.
30. Milani Green Goddess Makeup Melter Cleansing Balm wipes away all evidence of makeup at the end of the day, no matter how hard you went on your cat-eye. While luxe balms like Clinique Take The Day Away are also out there, you can't beat the $12 price tag. Plus, this one stands out from others as it contains the antioxidant-rich and hydrating cannabis sativa seed oil.
31. Wet N Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick has been compared to both Jeffree Star and KVD Beauty liquid lipsticks, so it's a must if you're looking for something that's both less controversial and less money.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.