1. E.l.f. Holy Hydration! Face Cream not only keeps your skin moisturized and supple, but it also helps with dullness and uneven skin tone thanks to its powerful combo of niacinamide, squalane, hyaluronic acid, peptides, and Vitamin B5. No wonder it has over 600 five-star reviews!
2. Naturium Niacinamide Serum 12% Plus Zinc 2% has become *that* product for many reviewers who report dramatic results like minimized pores, improved texture, and fewer breakouts. The serum contains niacinamide, which works to improve a variety of skin concerns without causing irritation.
3. TruSkin Vitamin C Serum for Face is a holy grail serum for a lot of people — over 2,600 people gave it five stars for its dark spot-fading powers. With a formula that contains not only vitamin C, but vitamin E and hyaluronic acid, it improves texture and addresses fine lines.
4. Soap & Glory Face Soap & Clarity 3-In-1 Daily Vitamin C Facial Wash smells divine and removes the day's dirt, gunk, and makeup. But there's more! It gently exfoliates the skin due to the presence of jojoba beads so your skin will not only feel fresh, but super soft, too.
5. Honest Beauty Hydrogel Cream has won awards for packing in much-need moisture without clogging the skin, making it suitable for all skin types. Reviewers say this works just a well, if not better, than many other high-end face creams.
6. SLMD Skincare Salicylic Acid Cleanser was created by Dr. Pimple Popper herself, Sandra Lee, to target blackheads and acne while also improving skin texture and tone. Because it is super potent, reviewers suggest not using it every day, so alternate with a more gentle face wash.
7. Cocokind Turmeric Spot Treatment uses the power of turmeric to fight inflammation and reduce the appearance of dark spots and discoloration. Reviewers are also impressed by how quickly it works.
8. Sun Bum Original Sunscreen Lotion not only provides UVA/UVB protection when you need it (all the time) but is also water resistant and reef-safe. The coconut scent will definitely remind you of summer, but keep it in your bag all year long.
9. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil works wonders, according to reviewers who swear by its texture-improving and acne scar-fading powers. It does contain retinol, so make sure you wear sunscreen (which is always a good idea!).
10. Hero Cosmetics Lightning Wand Mini Serum may look adorable, but it packs a serious punch for its size. It exfoliates, brightens, and even color corrects. Watch out, dark spots...there's a new skincare sheriff in town.
11. L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Eye Cream are dark circles' worst nightmare. This eye cream contains retinol and centella asiatica to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, and help fight inflammation.
12. I Dew Care Let's Get Sheet Faced Skincare Set comes with 14 face masks that do everything from soothing the skin, giving it a burst of hydration, brightening a tired complexion and more. Plus, the masks are made of biodegradable eucalyptus fibers and are safe enough to be used daily.
13. La Roche Posay Effaclar Face Salicylic Acid Toner Clarifying Solution is the next best thing to getting your hands on Biologique Recherche Lotion P50, the hard-to-find, luxe French exfoliating toner, that, despite smelling like garbage, has an almost mythical reputation for being a skincare gamechanger. This toner from La Roche-Posay is known to give equally impressive results, smells way better, and is less than a quarter of the cost.
14. BYBI Strawberry Booster Facial Treatment Skin is exactly what you need when your skin needs extra help. If you're dealing with dry or flaky skin, this will add in moisture while also correcting redness, and you don't have to worry about feeling heavy or greasy either.
15. Humphreys Recharge Witch Hazel with Grapefruit Alcohol Free Toner is great for oily, acneic, and combination skin types because it helps prevent breakouts without zapping away hydration. (Old-school toners typically contained alcohol, which is known to dry out skin.)
16. Alba Botanica Acnedote Face & Body Scrub is loved by reviewers because it cleanses and exfoliates the skin without being harsh. If you're dealing with body acne, you should definitely give this a try.
17. Burt's Bees Micellar Makeup Removing Wipes removes stubborn makeup, dirty, and impurities without stripping the skin. No wonder it has 2,000 5-star reviews.
18. Versed Day Maker Microcrystal Exfoliator uses microcrystalline, a plant-based, biodegradable alternative to harmful microbeads, to gently exfoliate the skin. Some reviewers praise it as a maskne treatment while others say it's a fantastic drugstore dupe for Dr. Brandt's $80 Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant. Either way, sold.
19. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-In-1 Brightening with Vitamin C is similar to the beloved original Garnier micellar water, in that it easily removes makeup, dirty, and impurities without drying it out. However, this one contains vitamin C for added brightening benefits.
20. Pixi By Petra Glow Peel Advanced Exfoliating Pads is a gamechanger for those who need help with texture, tone, and breakouts. If this sound like you, add this magical pads to your regimen, STAT.
21. Weleda Skin Food Original Ultra-Rich Cream is the ultimate skin savior no matter what the season. There’s a reason why this multi-purpose moisturizer gets such good reviews and is loved by everyone from Priyanka Chopra to your favorite beauty vlogger. It has botanical extracts made from organic chamomile, calendula, and wild pansy plus nourishing sunflower and sweet almond oils to help hydrate the driest skin.
22. Urban Skin Rx Even Tone Cleansing Bar goes above and beyond the typical cleanser. It's a 3-in-1 product that also acts as an exfoliator and a brightener, and contains key ingredients like azelaic acid, kojic acid, and licorice root. Fans of the product also say that it helps with acne while preventing scarring.
23. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing Facial Treatment is an old-school product that has been called an acne holy grail due to its ability to deeply cleanse clogged pores and fight breakouts. All you have to do is mix the bentonite clay powder with apple cider vinegar and you have the ultimate pimple potion.
24. Thayers Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Toner in Rose Petal is part of Thayers classic toner family, but stands out on its own as a cult favorite. While the witch hazel helps fight acne and balance skin tone, the rose petals give the skin a natural dewy glow.
25. Sweet Chef Beet + Retinol Nightly Firming Mask contains a powerful combination of skin-improving ingredients like the antioxidant beet root extract, soothing hemp seed oil, moisturizing squalane, and retinol. Sensitive skin reviewers who usually have issues with retinol products love this for making skin feel soft and rejuvenated while still remaining gentle.
26. CeraVe Renewing SA Cleanser has won the hearts of everyone from celebrities (Blake Lively, Olivia Wilde and Ashleigh Murray are fans) to TikTok skinfluencers. This tried-and-true face wash contains salicylic acid to help with breakouts, while ceramides help keep skin hydrated.
27. Biore Deep Charcoal Oil Free Face Wash is all about that deep cleanse. It contains natural charcoal to draw out impurities and gunk stuck in your pores while reducing oiliness. Reviewers love it for treating blackheads and acne.
28. Bliss Bright Idea Vitamin C + Tri-Peptide Collagen Protecting & Brightening Serum is a must-have if your complexion is looking dull and you're looking for an affordable treatment. The presence of licorice root adds an extra boost of brightening, kicking acne scars and dark spots to the curb.
29. Milani Green Goddess Makeup Melter Cleansing Balm melts away all evidence of makeup at the end of the day, no matter how hard you went on your cat-eye. While luxe balms like Clinique Take The Day Away are also out there, you can't beat the $12 price tag. Plus, this one stands out from others as it contains the antioxidant-rich and hydrating cannabis sativa seed oil.
30. Vichy LiftActiv Vitamin C Brightening Skin Corrector Face Serum is available for purchase from Target, which is a blessing for those of us who have always coveted a French-inspired skin care routine. Plus, this vitamin C serum, which targets age spots and makes skin glowy, is said to be similar to Drunk Elephant's C-Firma.
31. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Water Gel Face Moisturizer should be on your nightstand, especially if you're a fan of Tatcha Water Cream. This moisturizer is especially great for people with oily skin, as its formula is oil-free and won't weigh you down.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.