In case you didn’t know, Amazon has a section featuring products that people are ~loving most~, aka their best-sellers. Here are some of the coolest and most useful beauty products that are worth checking out:
Plus, did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. Revlon's One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush has made pro hairstylists out of its users. The popular tool is a prayer answered for those of us who dream of a salon-like blowout at home but aren't the most skilled in styling.
2. Mighty Patch Original Hydrocolloid Acne Pimple Patch Spot Treatment kicks acne to the curb by absorbing pus and all that other gunk from whiteheads. Stick one of these on and forget about it, and your zit will be significantly reduced in a matter of hours.
3. Maybelline Sky High Washable Mascara Makeup instantly wowed beauty TikTok because of of how effective it is at giving length and fullness to lashes. Reviewers have found a new holy grail in this mascara. (Not to mention that metallic-pink tube is sooo glam!)
4. L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow, Nudes has been called an incredibly affordable dupe to the famous Naked palette by Urban Decay. At under $7, it's a steal.
5. Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant Duo can be found in the bathroom cabinets of many, as skincare fans have been touting its efficacy in treating various skin concerns for years. Use this to treat enlarged pores, improve texture, and evening skin tone.
6. CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser has been trending on TikTok along with other products in the CeraVe family — but, TBH, it's no surprise. This affordable cleanser has been popular for years as it effectively removes dirt and makeup without drying out the skin.
7. Differin Gel Acne Treatment has changed the lives of many acne sufferers, as it clears the complexion in a matter of weeks. Reviewers make sure to point out the purging period (which is common with certain skin care products). However, they all say it's worth it, because the zits completely disappear.
8. Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara earned a top spot on Amazon's bestseller list because it gives lashes impressive length at a super reasonable price point.
9. Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray should be the first step before blow-drying your hair, as it protects against heat damage and helps keep strands shiny and frizz-free.
10. Dove's Deep Moisture Body Wash simply can't be beat. It's a great, dependable body wash that makes skin soft while washing your troubles away. Whoever doesn't have this in their shower should question their life choices...
11. Thayers Coconut Water Witch Hazel Facial Toner is part of the popular Thayers toner family. This one is made with coconut water, which can help protect the skin from outside aggressors as well as soothe acne and inflamed skin, thanks to its vitamins and antioxidants.
12. Kiss' Strip Eyelash Adhesive helps keep false lashes in place so you don't have to worry about a mishap where one of them gets stuck on your forehead or wallet (not speaking from personal experience, I swear).
13. NYX Mechanical Eye Liner Pencil is a versatile pencil liner that can do everything from creating the perfect smoky eye to acting as eyeshadow in a pinch. The formula is buttery smooth and highly pigmented so you get a lot of bang for your buck.
14. Tinkle Facial Razors may look like an unassuming beauty tool, but it works wonders. It not only removes unwanted facial hair, but makes your skin smooth, allowing fo better makeup application. Come through, Ms. Tinkle.
15. L'Oreal Paris' Makeup Lash Paradise Mascara has become the holy grail mascara for many, especially those who wanted a more affordable alternative to Too Faced's Better Than Sex Mascara (since some consider Lash Paradise to be the perfect dupe).
16. EltaMD's UV Clear Facial Sunscreen doesn't cast a white film like many other sunscreens, as one reviewer with a deep skin tone pointed out. That's a big deal, so bravo, EltaMD!
17. Olaplex's Hair Perfector No 3 Repairing Treatment used to be known as a haircare "secret," but thankfully has become more accessible in recent years as it's a lifesaver for processed hair. It restores damaged hair while repairing and strengthening its structure.
18. Revlon's Oil-Absorbing Volcanic Face Roller trended on TikTok for its ability to fight oiliness with no mercy. Blotting papers, beware, you've got some friendly competition over here! Reviewers also love it for having less ecological impact than papers. Mother Nature thanks you.
19. Baimei's jade roller and gua sha skincare tools will not only look gorgeous sitting on your vanity, but its benefits are also something to admire. The crystal roller and Gua Sha tool are said to help with lymphatic drainage and relieving muscle tension while improving blood flow — which can contribute to a refreshed and glowing complexion. I'll take 10.
20. Wet 'n' Wild's Blush Brush proves that you don't need to spend a ton of cash to get a good brush. In fact, the brand's entire line of brushes are a hit with makeup fans. Reviewers especially love the blush brush for blending rouge really well — even with its $2 price tag.
21. La Roche-Posay's Toleriane Double Repair Face Moisturizer earned its spot as a beloved face cream due to its ability to nourish the skin while restoring its protective barrier. Plus, it's oil-free, doesn't clog pores or irritate sensitive skin. It's a must-have no matter what skin type you have.
22. Maybelline's SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick stays on like nobody's business, so if you're looking for an almost bulletproof long-lasting lip that comes in a ton of color options, this might be it. Some reviewers even compare it to high-end lipsticks, like Stila's Stay All Day.
23. Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Purified Hyaluronic Acid Pressed Night Serum may be one of the newer products in the Hydro Boost range, but it's already making waves, so to speak. Its non-oily, non-comedogenic formula easily sinks into the skin, bringing int intense moisture while also fighting against pollution and free radicals.
24. OGX's Extra Creamy + Coconut Miracle Oil Hand-to-Heel Body Cream moisturizes the skin head to toe with its ultra-hydrating, coconut and vanilla-scented formula. You'll want to slather yourself in it!
25. Jergens Natural Glow + Firming Daily Moisturizer is a subtle self tanner that produces a natural-looking glow while hydrating the skin at the same time. It's perfect if you need a little boost to your complexion (without having to go in the sun).
26. Neutrogena's Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are a must to have on hand if you need something that can effectively remove mascara and eyeliner, but is still gentle enough for the sensitive eye area.
27. Maybelline's Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation is a longtime favorite to no surprise, as the foundation boasts a flawless yet lightweight application and comes in a wide range of shades. Reviewers also consider it a great alternative to more high-end foundations.
28. And Nailene's Ultra Quick Nail Glue has become a crucial go-to when it comes to artificial nail application. Reviewers swear by its almost supernatural binding power. You can also use it as nail glue if you experience breakage.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.