Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. An off-the-shoulder cocktail dress that's perfect when you're aiming for a retro look but want something that's both comfortable and stretchy, especially if you have a large bust.
2. A classic fit-and-flare silhouette available in almost 40 different style options and even better, has pockets! Hello, holy grail of dresses!
3. A beautiful lace dress so gorgeous and versatile that you can wear it as a wedding guest, a maid of honor, or even as a bride yourself.
4. A playful Peter Pan collar dress that's perfect if you want to dress up like Wednesday Addams or Sabrina the Teenage Witch on Halloween (or any day of the year!).
5. A pretty floral wrap dress to inspire you to book a vacation somewhere that's sunny, STAT. Even reviewers who don't typically wear dresses have become fans of this one because of how well it fits almost any figure.
6. A cold-shoulder patterned dress that will become your favorite for summer and make you feel like a goddess at the same time, as reviewers have noted.
7. A twist-front midi dress for a night out that's also great to take on a trip, because it doesn't wrinkle and can pack easily into your suitcase.
8. A flowy maxi dress that comes in a wide range of colors and is perfect for events where you have to get a little more dressed up. Reviewers love it, but have noted that you should go two sizes up.
9. An elegant chiffon wrap dress appropriate for a wedding or fancy dinner, but is still light enough to feel comfortable in all night long.
10. A pretty A-line floral dress you can wear to a work function, a baby shower, or a daytime date. Plus, it comes in a variety of floral prints (and even a plaid!) to choose from.
11. A red midi dress with peek-a-boo shoulders and a handkerchief hem that perfect for a casual date or during your summer vacation.
12. An off-the-shoulder dress featuring a scalloped eyelet hem that *screams* summer. Wear it to the beach and don't forget your floppy hat!
13. A silky spaghetti strap wrap dress ideal for when you want a going out look that shows a little skin. Make it your go-to LBD or opt for one of the other fun colors.
14. A vintage-inspired swing dress to transport you right back to the 1950s and make you feel like a modern-day Marilyn Monroe.
15. A stylish A-line dress with a modern cutout design elevating the classic little black dress silhouette. It's a good one to keep in your closet for just about any occasion.
16. A fitted pencil cut dress with sheer polka-dot sleeves that you can wear to a fancy function. Reviewers love the elegant silhouette and the whimsical sleeves.
17. A bodycon pencil-cut dress available in a wide range of plaid and checkered prints. Perfect to wear to go from work to a night out (just throw a moto jacket over it for an edgy twist).
18. A 1950s-inspired swing dress offered in a ton of colors, prints, and sleeve lengths suitable for any event during the summer.
19. A simple, solid midi dress you can quickly throw on if you're looking for something understated but that can easily be dressed up if need be. You'll have fun accessorizing with this easy-to-wear dress. And yes, it has pockets!
20. A boatneck tea dress serving up serious Audrey Hepburn vibes and available in almost every color and print you can imagine. Many of the reviewers have bought it in multiple colors and recommend adding a petticoat underneath for extra pizzazz.
21. A tank top-style swing dress that's great for casual days when you still want to wear something more than just jeans and a T-shirt. It makes a great year-round piece since it works with everything from tights and booties to platform sandals.
22. An off-the-shoulder bodycon dress sure to turn heads anywhere you go. It's a little bit '80s in a good way and reviewers love its body-hugging silhouette. Pair it with high heels for the ultimate Kelly Bundy-inspired look.
23. A lightweight, casual daytime dress with floral sleeves for a touch of sass. The super roomy silhouette ensures maximum comfort no matter what adventures you get yourself into that day.
24. A short-sleeve bodycon dress appropriate for workdays. Reviewers love it for its simplicity — you can easily add bold accessories to spice it up, and wear it with either tights during cooler weather or bare legs during the summer.
25. A chiffon evening dress so elegant, you'll feel like a princess wearing it. Reviewers love how gorgeous it is at an affordable price point.
26. A spaghetti strap maxi dress that's so cute and comfortable to wear, you'll want to get it in multiple colors, closet space be damned! (And it has pockets)!
27. A stunning lace-bodice dress for semiformal occasions made with quality fabric at an affordable cost.
28. A flowy, flower print maxi dress that'll instantly boost you mood. Readers love the comfortable fit and the floral print options.
29. A two-piece dress that, according to some reviewers, is the official "hot girl summer" outfit. Because it's technically a matching set, you can adjust the skirt to show a little bit of midriff if you want. Plus, it comes in over 35 options so you can buy multiples for vacay.
30. A retro halter-style dress for anyone who fantasizes about being a pinup model (but still comfortable!). This is another style that would look even more fabulous with a petticoat underneath. It also comes in a wide range of colors and prints, including cherries, gingham, polka dot, pineapples, and more.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.