We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
It seems like every man and his dog are getting married this time of year.
Chances are your go-to wedding outfit has already got a serious workout this late into the season. So here's 11 things I found that are wedding-friendly and you might actually wear more than once.
1. This floral-embroidered, lace-trimmed Cooper St dress, which will make you look like a leading lady from the Golden Age of Italian cinema.
2. This precious stone headband which will add a touch of whimsy to any formal occasion.
3. This lace-laden, periwinkle blue Forever New dress, which your mum would approve of.
4. These silk kitten heels, which will elevate any ensemble, while ensuring your feet aren't killing you by the end of the night.
5. These beaded, velvet headbands, which will instantly make your hair look chic, despite you having done nothing more than brush it.
6. These canary yellow Steve Madden stilettos, which are the pop of colour you always wanted to incorporate into your look.
7. These drop dead gorgeous Bling Bar earrings that give a contemporary twist to classic pearls.
8. This beaded From St Xavier bum bag, because...well, it's a bloody beaded bum bag.
9. This Third Form Intrigue Bias slip dress, which has just enough detail to stand out from the sea of satin in the congregation.
10. This beaded, velvet drawstring From St Xavier purse, that looks like a prop straight out of Baz Luhrmann's Moulin Rouge!
11. And finally, this Third Form Paisley Trouser, because women rock suits harder than men, let's be honest.
Free and fast delivery on millions of products, access to Amazon Originals, thousands of free e-books — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.