We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Valentine's Day is right around the corner! And that means a lot of pressure to find the right thing to show your love. Fortunately for you, we'll be flooding our pages with gift guides this week, so keep an eye out for more here.
Valentine's Day can be a lot of pressure.
If you're not currently in possession of enough money to hire a plane to write a message in the sky for your partner, you can still gift them with these 14 things that they will love (and which will last much longer):
1. These SERVD playing cards, that will give them (and you) the ability to get free rides, wriggle their way out of dinner with the in-laws or leave the boring-ass party they dragged you out to.
2. This sweetly-illustrated Koala Love Tote Bag, which 50% of profits from go towards bushfire relief efforts.
3. This Sensori + Macedon Trail Detoxifying Mist that smells like a walk in an Australian forest after rain.
4. This We-Vibe Wand, which I dare literally anyone to not get hot and bothered over.
5. This linen, off-the-shoulder midi dress, which is pure romance.
6. This wine aerator and decanter, which will give them the best glass of wine every time – though you just picked the bottle up from Aldi.
7. This Kindle Paperwhite, because they promised themselves they wouldn't scroll through their social media feeds so much on the way to work this year.
8. This Lush Sleepy Body Lotion, which will lull them to sleep like nothing else (short of a tranquilliser).
9. This UE Boom, which every dog and their owner has already — but in colours inspired by a bloody unicorn (!).
10. This Echo Dot (3rd Gen) Smart Speaker, which, in time, they will wonder how they ever did without.
11. This LIFX Smart LED bulb, which will make it that much easier to set ~the mood~.
12. This beautiful French linen bedsheet set, because if you're going to be in bed all Valentine's Day (here's hoping), you might as well be comfortable.
13. These gold-plated, pearl chandelier earrings from Bling Bar, which they'll want to wear on your date, and every night after.
14. And finally, this smart ceramic mug that will ensure their coffee never goes cold again.
Your partner, after receiving any/some/all of these things.
Free and fast delivery on millions of products, access to Amazon Originals, thousands of free e-books — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.