Over 45 Australian and international retailers are donating 100% of their profits from sales made today, Thursday 9 January, to the Red Cross Bushfire Disaster and Recovery Relief Fund.
If after today and throughout the month you should like to continue putting your wallet towards the bushfire relief effort, these 10 products, from businesses big and small, are donating 100% of their profits.
1. This Good On Ya morse-coded wrapped bracelet-come-necklace, which is the dainty everyday accessory you'll feel good about wearing.
2. This Aussie-inspired, vegan-friendly A-Beauty Scrub from local cult beauty favourite, Frank Body.
3. These Indigenous Pride heart studs, which can also be purchased in the colours of the Torres Strait Island Flag.
4. This Bushfire Support Box, from Good Pair Days, which consists of wine purchased from Adelaide Hills wineries affected by the fires.
5. This Detox Hydra-Mist+ from scientifically-led skincare brand, Grown Alchemist, which hydrates your skin and protects against harmful blue light emissions.
6. These minimalist, perennially-stylish bangles, engraved with the motto of firefighters.
7. Everything bought online at Atoir. All of it.
8. Everything at Bushy Underwear, for the foreseeable future.
9. These gorgeous, wooden Bushfire Appeal name tags, which sweetly depict our beautiful wildlife, endangered by this bushfire crisis.
10. And finally, the entire TILLY's Guilt Free Frozen Dessert range, which you can now feel twice as good about eating.
If you're looking for other ways you can donate to the bushfire relief effort, read 10 Small Ways You Can Help The Australian Bushfire Relief Effort If You Don't Have Cash To Spare.