We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Going to the beach with your children is a joyous thing...most of the time.
Fortunately, I have rounded up 14 handy products designed to make your trip to the shore as stress-free as possible.
1. These arm floaties that provide an extra layer of protection in the rock pool.
3. This beach towel that is big enough to fit your entire family and then some.
4. This sunscreen lotion that smells exactly like where you'd rather be.
5. This beach sunshade so that you no longer have to wrestle with that pesky beach umbrella.
6. This sorbet-hued rashie that will make sure your little one stays sun safe in the surf.
7. This adorable bucket hat that can be worn one of two ways.
8. This waterproof beach bag that lets you separate your wet and dry belongings.
9. This insect repellent that keeps mozzies far, far away, where they belong.
10. This Moses basket, so the family needn't pack up and leave when baby needs their afternoon nap.
11. This beach toy set that ups the fun factor for kidlets.
12. These mango crisps that are a healthy and yummy way to line tummies come the afternoon slump.
13. This Amazon Kindle that you can read in the sun, no glare assured.
14. And finally, these reusable cloth nappies that will avoid your towels getting wet with anything other than sea water.
Free and fast delivery on millions of products, access to Amazon Originals, thousands of free e-books — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.