We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
It seems that almost everything nowadays needs a refill, an upgrade or an accessory to last.
Fortunately, there are still some things in this world that function as is and are made to last.
Here are 22 things you will probably still be using, years after purchase.
1. This Estancia Pampa Belt, because leather only gets more beautiful the longer it ages.
2. This pizza rocker blade, which can be used for everything and anything in your pantry that needs slicing.
3. This magic double-sided tape that sticks to everything and can be washed and reused, time and time again.
4. This Squatty Potty, the original foot stool designed to make the muscle area around your colon relax, thereby allowing you to drop your ~stool~ faster and more completely.
5. These car hooks, because you paid enough for your handbag, so you probably shouldn't just throw it on the car floor.
7. These flocked hangers, which unlike wire hangers, will ensure your clothes stay in place and won't get damaged.
8. This avocado slicer, which will make preparing your daily avo on toast a breeze.
9. This glass, five-piece whiskey decanter set, which will hide the fact you buy your whiskey in bulk from Costco.
10. This mop and broom holder, which is an infinitely better solution than that lean-behind-the-door system you've got going on at the moment.
11. This keychain car escape tool, that will enable you to cut through your seatbelt and break windows in an emergency.
12. This wine aerator and decanter, which will give you the best glass of wine every time – even though you just picked up the cheapest bottle you could find.
13. This blind spot mirror, without which I would've never passed my driver's test.
14. This leather jacket, which you can count on to stay warm and stylish every winter from now until you cark it.
15. This sun visor-attached, sunnies holder, because I can't be the only one who always loses her glasses case.
16. This magnetic phone holder for your car, because life's too short to deal with pesky phone cradles.
18. This cord organiser, because though it never bothered you as a kid, the mess of cords behind your desk are starting to make your eye twitch.
19. And finally, this small push close container, which gives my pantry the kind of uniformity that only a grown up could achieve.
You, gazing lovingly at these things years from now.
Free and fast delivery on millions of products, access to Amazon Originals, thousands of free e-books — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.