We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
So maybe you've been dating your person for a while now, and they've asked to bring you home to meet the parents.
Or maybe you're going to a second cousin's christening, and have no idea what that is or what an appropriate gift is.
Luckily for you, we've gathered 13 things that will work for any family occasion you could possibly find yourself in:
1. A range of teas in lieu of baked goods, for meeting your partner's parents for the first time.
2. A clay face mask set for your cousin's bridal shower, because she'll be gifted plenty of kitchen accessories.
3. A board game to bond over — and potentially show your intellectual superiority with — during family Christmases.
4. A coffee book for your mother-in-law's birthday, which reflects her love of design.
5. A cheese board to bring to your brother and his partner's new place.
6. This book that will motivate your best friend to keep up the momentum after graduation.
7. A fragrant candle for when you visit your sister in hospital after she has a baby.
8. Schmancy chocolates for visits with the grandma that insists you don't spend money on her.
9. This perfection of a picture book for your godchild's first day of school.
10. New frames for Father's Day to update the ones your dad has been wearing since before your conception.
11. The Echo Dot smart speaker for your mate's 21st because being an adult means working smarter, not harder.
12. A collection of wooden toys for your second cousin's christening.
13. And finally, bloody adorable onesies for your sister's gender reveal party.
Free and fast delivery on millions of products, access to Amazon Originals, thousands of free e-books — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.