Here Are The 23 Things That BuzzFeed Oz Readers Bought Most This Month From Amazon Australia
Everyone's making themselves and their homes over in iso.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. These high-waisted yoga pants that will make your home workouts (or TV binging) so much more comfortable.
2. This magic double-sided tape that sticks to everything and can be washed and reused, time and time again.
4. These Sound PEATS wireless earbuds, because you've been wanting to make the move to wireless but have been turned off by competitors' prices.
5. This Biotin shampoo, which thousands say have helped them regain healthy, thicker hair.
6. This posture corrector, which will fix the slump you inevitably get from sitting at your desk all day.
7. This motivational water bottle, which will remind you to hydrate in-between your passive-aggressive emails.
8. This Thayers Witch Hazel Toner with Rose Petal, which will do everything from keeping your breakouts at bay to reducing redness.
9. This deodorising drain stick, which will kill the gross matter clinging to the sides of your pipes.
10. This rechargeable, hand held deep tissue massager, because your tired muscles deserve some love and attention.
11. This Vitamin C serum, an organic answer to each and every one of your skin woes.
12. This cord organiser, because I know all your cords are currently lying on the ground in a hot mess.
13. These car hooks, because you paid enough for your handbag, so you probably shouldn't just throw it on the car floor.
14. This drain snake that will unclog the hair that has been building up since you've been sprouting follicles on top of your head.
15. This body fat scale that you can connect to your phone, because we all need to be especially aware of our health in this new reality.
16. This avocado slicer, which will make preparing your daily avo on toast a breeze.
17. This Aztec Healing Clay, which deep cleanses your pores for your most glorious face yet.
18. This six-minute diary, which will keep you on track if you're determined to practise mindfulness in what is a chaotic and disorienting time.
19. This eyeliner stamp, because whoever invented the winged-eye look was just setting us up for failure.
22. This laptop table that can be used either as a temporary standing desk, or as a way to prevent your laptop from overheating while you're binge-watching in bed.
23. And finally, this reusable face wipe, the Face Halo, which will remove every inch of make up with nothing but water.
You, trying to decide which of these brilliant things to tap your card for first.
Free and fast delivery on millions of products, access to Amazon Originals, thousands of free e-books — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.