31 Fitness Items That Will Prevent You From Turning Into Mush This Winter
I'm calling time on my couch potato tendencies.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This 2kg Reebok medicine ball — perfect for ensuring you don't cheat on your squats.
2. This resistance tube, which is keeping our resident fitness addict, Ev, fit and healthy in quarantine.
3. This body fat scale that you can connect to your phone, because we all need to be aware of our health in this new reality.
4. This Nike crop-like bra, which proves I needn't have been wary of putting my D-cup sized breasts into a sports bra with such thin straps in the past.
5. These silicone heel protectors, which will soften shocks to your feet and prevent cracked heels.
7. These armpit pads, which will keep your sweat from staining your shirts.
8. And this antiperspirant for your hands, so you don't have to worry about sweaty palms losing grip on heavy barbells.
9. These odour-absorbing bamboo bags that will suck all the stench out of your dirty things.
10. These Skechers leggings, which gives me all the support and flexibility I could ever ask for in activewear
11. These dumbbell exercise cards, because motivating yourself to work out is hard — so these will do it for you.
12. This comfy workout tee — with a keyhole detail to the back that's so cute, you'll no doubt wear it with your trusty denim on weekends.
14. This yoga mat, because working in just a few minutes of stretching every morning will do you good.
15. This set of push-up bars, which help you perfect your form and get the most out of your moves.
16. This dual-grip medicine ball, which will ensure you never have to fear about weights falling on your face during reps again.
17. This motivational water bottle, which will remind you to hydrate, not only while working out, but all day long.
18. Alternatively, this collapsible water bottle, that won't take up unnecessary space when you've finished your daily water intake.
19. This Maternity Seamfree Active Crop, because breastfeeding is tricky enough without having to squeeze in and out of a sports bra whenever bubs is hungry.
20. These ankle weights, because I know you've been slacking on your leg lifts.
21. This ab roller, which will work every inch of the core muscles you didn't know you had.
22. These high-waisted activewear leggings, which solves the problem of where to put your phone during lifting sessions.
23. These Sound PEATS wireless earbuds, so you can blast your music without cords interfering with your workout.
24. This foam roller to stretch muscles and improve flexibility after every workout.
25. This Berlei sports bra, which promises to support larger-sized cups, no matter how gruelling the activity.
26. These anti-chafing sweat control bra liners, which will help keep the boob sweat under control.
27. This sweat headband, which will keep your hair and sweat out of your eyes so you can focus on your reps.
29. This microfibre towel, which is designed to cool your body down in an instant.
30. This decedent, sweetly-scented Pink Grapefruit Hand Cream from The Body Shop, because lifting weights have left your hands drier than the Sahara.
31. And finally, this foot powder that will eliminate the odour emanating from your feet after a run.
You, getting back into your exercise routine.
Free and fast delivery on millions of products, access to Amazon Originals, thousands of free e-books — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.