We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
It’s Christmas time! And that means lots of shopping – and bloody awful crowds. Fortunately for you, we’ll be flooding our pages with gift guides this month, so keep an eye out for more here.
1. This Echo Show 5, which will improve your everyday as much as it does theirs.
2. This Fiddle Leaf Fig that they might technically own, but you'll still get to reap the benefits from.
3. This essential oil diffuser that will relax tensions when someone forgets to run the dishwasher yet again.
4. This 2-in-1 cold brew coffee maker and pitcher because this is Australia and it is unfathomable why we're all not already drinking cold brew on the regular.
5. This air purifier that will cleanse the air of all the dust that accumulates when a bunch of people share the one abode.
6. This LIFX multicolour light bulbs that will transform their/your home into a tranquil oasis or creative haven depending on your moods.
7. This banneton proofing basket because freshly baked bread – need I say more?
8. This mini iron skillet that is just big enough for two – one of those being you.
9. This bath pillow that – in good news for you – they surely won't bother moving after attaching to the tub.
10. This Himalayan Salt Plate with Basting Well that has room for more than one steak.
11. This bamboo bathtub tray that will make their – and your – tub times that much more soothing.
12. This Nintendo Switch, which can be used as a single handheld gaming device...or between two at once.
13. And finally, this mini-basketball hoop that will cure the boredom of everyone in the house.
You to your housemate, knowing very well you're going to use each and every thing on this list.
Free and fast delivery on millions of products, access to Amazon Originals, thousands of free e-books — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.