We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
I like nice things. My bank account? Not so much.
Fortunately, there are still a few things in this world that are not only affordable, but also brilliant and worth having. Here are 14 things that are truly worth their weight in gold.
1. These blemish patches, which protect your acne from bacteria as it heals.
2. This Tile Mate device, because you know you can't trust your memory to remember where you last put down your keys.
3. This posy of flowers from Little Flowers, because bouquets needn't be extravagant to be romantic.
4. This wine aerator and decanter, which will give you the best glass of wine every time – even though you just picked up the cheapest bottle you could find.
5. This pet hair roller, which also comes with a complimentary grooming glove.
6. This vegan Lush Sleepy lotion, which is the ultimate feeling of cosiness — trust me.
7. These Hawkers Dark Fairfax sunnies that are the subtle cat-eye silhouette I've been looking for my whole life.
8. This drain snake that will unclog the hair that has been building up since you've been sprouting follicles on top of your head.
9. This Frank Body Rose Gold Shimmer Scrub, which will not only exfoliate away dead skin, but leave you literally shimmering.
10. This Aztec Healing Clay, which deep cleanses your pores for your most glorious face yet.
11. This pet carrier bag, which allows you to safely take your cat out and about — because ain't no way they're staying on a leash.
12. This mini-cast iron skillet, which is the number one bestselling frying pan on Amazon.
13. This touch-up crayon that will fill the little scratches and dents your wooden furniture has accumulated over the years.
14. This eyeliner stamp, because whoever invented the winged-eye look was just setting us up for failure.
15. And finally, this magnetic phone holder for your car, because life's too short to deal with pesky phone cradles.
Free and fast delivery on millions of products, access to Amazon Originals, thousands of free e-books — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.