We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This Sensori+ Air Detoxifying Aromatic Mist that neutralises air toxins and bacteria — and leaves the scent of nature behind.
2. This cotton-blend, hammock seat that will make you feel like you're up in the trees, rather than in your bricks-and-mortar home.
3. These ceramic, wood-look succulent pots that will disguise the ugly plastic pots your plants came in.
4. This art print of Milford Sound that will take you to your (okay, my) favourite part of the world.
5. These rosemary seeds that, once planted, will require tending — bringing you back to nature every day.
6. These macrame plant hangers that bring the greenery indoors without taking up any precious floor space.
7. This rattan coffee table that is much softer on the eyes that that rectangle, crappy coffee table you swore would just be a "for now" purchase.
8. These essential oils that emulate the same restorative effects of actually being out-and-about in nature.
9. This essential oil diffuser that will distribute your oils to the far reaches of your cold, hard apartment.
10. These amethyst clusters that have been cut from the depths of Earth itself.
11. This wood-look alarm clock that simulates dusk as a way of lulling you to sleep and sunrise to wake you.
12. This round, wooden mirror that will reflect natural light to dark-filled corners of your home.
13. This pale lavender throw blanket that points to the colour and textures of nature.
14. And finally, this natural jute rug that will instantly transport you to kinder environments, even when you're sitting at your desk and hard at work.
Free and fast delivery on millions of products, access to Amazon Originals, thousands of free e-books — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.