We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
There are some reasons why, as an Asian-Australian, it can be easier living out of home.
But there are actually some items I've realised without, home just isn't home.
Here are 12 products that I advise you to add-to-cart to alleviate the feelings of homesickness (and make your parents proud in the process):
1. This jar of Tiger Balm for whatever ails you.
2. This Tiger rice cooker that no Asian kitchen should be without.
3. This drying rack, because we both know dishwashers are actually not for washing dishes.
4. This pair of slippers, because you wouldn't dream of tracking your dirty shoes through the house.
5. This magic green ointment that has alleviated every migraine I've ever had.
6. This straw broom, that is arguably the ~superior~ cleaning tool.
7. This bag of White Rabbit lollies, because absolutely nothing goes down better when you're craving a snack.
8. This shoe rack that'll easily hold all of your mate's shoes when they come over.
9. This siracha sauce, by which all meals are improved.
10. This packet of plastic containers — because no way are you letting your house guests leave without leftovers.
11. This Kikkoman soy sauce — because is there any other?
12. And finally, this bottle of fish oil that will ensure you grow up strong and healthy.
Free and fast delivery on millions of products, access to Amazon Originals, thousands of free e-books — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.