1. Their career began when the septet acted in a popular BBC television program called Miami 7.
The year was 1998. England, for whatever reason, was obsessed with sunshine and beaches and stuff (the MTV Springbreak generation, if you will.) It was popular, but only lasted until 1999.
3. And the song “Bring It All Back” Happened.
The world became obsessed. Seriously, such an amazing tune! It’s all sunshine and rainbows and happiness.
There were seven of them, they usually wore different colors and kids loved to watch them. Logic!
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- An Australian teen who was subjected to detention abuse has written a letter thanking the public for its support.