1. Their career began when the septet acted in a popular BBC television program called Miami 7.
The year was 1998. England, for whatever reason, was obsessed with sunshine and beaches and stuff (the MTV Springbreak generation, if you will.) It was popular, but only lasted until 1999.
3. And the song “Bring It All Back” Happened.
The world became obsessed. Seriously, such an amazing tune! It’s all sunshine and rainbows and happiness.
There were seven of them, they usually wore different colors and kids loved to watch them. Logic!
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺