1. Their career began when the septet acted in a popular BBC television program called Miami 7.
The year was 1998. England, for whatever reason, was obsessed with sunshine and beaches and stuff (the MTV Springbreak generation, if you will.) It was popular, but only lasted until 1999.
3. And the song “Bring It All Back” Happened.
The world became obsessed. Seriously, such an amazing tune! It’s all sunshine and rainbows and happiness.
There were seven of them, they usually wore different colors and kids loved to watch them. Logic!
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Inside the final days of the FARC, Colombia's 50-year-old rebel group, which is on the verge of signing a peace treaty with the government.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.