This is Courtney Love.
Musician, actress, model, author, Love is best known for her work as the frontwoman of grunge band Hole (and her marriage to Nirvana’s Kurt Cobain.) She’s basically the biggest badass around. She’s so cool, I’m pretty sure she’s not human. No, I’m positive she’s isn’t — Courtney Love is a supernatural, immortal, perfect being.
7. Which makes her a little devious, like Mormo.
In Greek mythology, Mormo was a vampiric woman who bit misbehaving children. It’s not something you want to do, but something you have to. The result is anguish, and look at that concerned Love. I feel for you, girl!
BECAUSE SHE WILL LIVE FOREVER.
Immortal, but still strange—Courtney recently claimed that this image is of her “inner geisha, following sex with mad kabuki warrior face.”
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, has volunteered to testify in the Senate about his multiple meetings with the Russian ambassador.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- Prime Minister Theresa May is starting the UK's withdrawal process from the European Union this week. But how will Brexit work?
- After blocking three girls from boarding a plane for wearing leggings, United Airlines is getting mocked by everyone from Chrissy Teigen to Delta ✈️ 👀