1. The “Secular Religion of Bass Dropping”
The original doctrine goes something like “And God gave to man a dominion over the inferior creatures,” so, like, is this dude insinuating that dubstep is better than everything else? I think he is. Also note the location of said ink. Bro.
5. The “Only Viral Dubstep Tattoo to Ever Exist”
Remember this girl? The worst part is that this is a nice chest piece, sans the giant emblazoned “Skrillex.”
7. The “Bass Drop”
Simply stated life mantra. Modern day carpe diem.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.
- Monday night's US presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.