1. The “Secular Religion of Bass Dropping”
The original doctrine goes something like “And God gave to man a dominion over the inferior creatures,” so, like, is this dude insinuating that dubstep is better than everything else? I think he is. Also note the location of said ink. Bro.
5. The “Only Viral Dubstep Tattoo to Ever Exist”
Remember this girl? The worst part is that this is a nice chest piece, sans the giant emblazoned “Skrillex.”
7. The “Bass Drop”
Simply stated life mantra. Modern day carpe diem.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.