1. The “Secular Religion of Bass Dropping”
The original doctrine goes something like “And God gave to man a dominion over the inferior creatures,” so, like, is this dude insinuating that dubstep is better than everything else? I think he is. Also note the location of said ink. Bro.
5. The “Only Viral Dubstep Tattoo to Ever Exist”
Remember this girl? The worst part is that this is a nice chest piece, sans the giant emblazoned “Skrillex.”
7. The “Bass Drop”
Simply stated life mantra. Modern day carpe diem.
- The FBI is investigating Hillary Clinton's private email server after it found new Clinton-related emails while looking into Anthony Weiner's sexting.
- An American Airlines plane caught on fire on the runway Friday afternoon at Chicago's O'Hare airport.
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- A woman's 85-year-old grandpa was the flower girl at her wedding ❤️