3. This is He.
He is M. Ward. He used to play with the likes of Norah Jones and Conor Oberst and was a main staple in Bright Eyes and Monsters of Folk. He met Zooey while on the set of The Go-Getter, a movie that is basically about being quirky and driving across the country but is also a little sad and life-affirming.
4. They make the sweetest music possible.
Literally everyone can appreciate it!
23. Stay delightful, guys!
- Republicans presented Democrats with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲
- And you can now see your Uber rating right in the app 🚙 👀