3. Jay-Z, “It’s Hot”
Reality: Love ya, Jay, but last time I checked, the Earth, like all the planets in our solar system, revolve around the sun. Not vice versa.
4. Faith Hill, “This Kiss”
Reality: Centrifugal force pushes an object away from its center, so basically, Faith Hill is finding bliss in being pushed away from her lover? Also that’s not how kissing works.
8. Kanye West, “Gettin’ It In”
Reality: Here our God has mistaken “astronomy” for “astrology.” It’s cool, I still love ya.
9. Young Buck, “Bang Bang”
Reality: If someone killed you, you would be dead.
10. Madonna, “Impressive Instant”
Reality: When tiny dust particles of asteroids pass around the sun, they burn up in Earth’s atmosphere causing light.
- A Trump adviser is presenting himself as the unlikely go-between for a global elite he wants to understand Trump.
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by standards of the position.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage will disappear under Trump.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.