3. Jay-Z, “It’s Hot”
Reality: Love ya, Jay, but last time I checked, the Earth, like all the planets in our solar system, revolve around the sun. Not vice versa.
4. Faith Hill, “This Kiss”
Reality: Centrifugal force pushes an object away from its center, so basically, Faith Hill is finding bliss in being pushed away from her lover? Also that’s not how kissing works.
8. Kanye West, “Gettin’ It In”
Reality: Here our God has mistaken “astronomy” for “astrology.” It’s cool, I still love ya.
9. Young Buck, “Bang Bang”
Reality: If someone killed you, you would be dead.
10. Madonna, “Impressive Instant”
Reality: When tiny dust particles of asteroids pass around the sun, they burn up in Earth’s atmosphere causing light.
- Congress has voted to override President Obama's veto of a bill that'd allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia.
- Jerry Springer says Donald Trump probably wouldn't be on his show because his guests are authentic and tell the truth.
- As a perpetually plugged-in, texting, swiping, selfie-taking human being, you might be damaging your body without realizing it.