1. This is Ulrik Munther.
Born in 1994 outside of Gothenberg, Munther began posting songs on YouTube as a tween and has been melting teenage hearts since.
Kungsbacka is a suburb of Gothenberg but also an excellent name for a koopa troopa.
3. He is Swedish Justin Bieber.
When Munther was 15, he participated in Lilla Melodifestivalen, a national Swedish singing competition. He won, qualifying for MGP Nordic, winning that title as well. He eventually went on to release a self-titled album in 2011 that went straight to #1 on the Swedish album chart the week of its release.
6. …Also a fairy…
10. All of his songs sound like this.
11. He’s really big in Japan.
13. He has endearing “quirks.”
#Egg! http://t.co/qthB1DcwOz— Ulrik Munther
14. “Stop eating eggs.”
@muntherulrik sluta Ã¤t Ã¤gg— Daniel Redgert
15. “You should marry an egg.”
@muntherulrik Du borde gifta dej med ett Ã¤gg!— maddisâœŒ
16. “You and your fucking eggs.”
@muntherulrik du och dina jÃ¤vla Ã¤gg— Soffz
17. For whatever reason, people like to put One Direction songs to his videos.
Why you would put someone else’s song over a video clip of a pop star is beyond me.
18. Just like baby Biebs.
Because that’s what makes him beautiful.
- More than 35 people have died in a suicide bombing attack on Istanbul's international airport, Turkish officials said.
- German leader Angela Merkel said the UK can't expect to keep privileges once it leaves the EU.
- More athletes — nearly all of them golfers — have pulled out of the Rio Olympics over Zika virus concerns.