TLC closed out Mixtape Festival this weekend with their 1999 hit, “No Scrubs,” inviting rapper Lil Mama onstage for Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes’ verse. Mama will play the late starlet in an upcoming VH1 biopic on the band, CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story. The trailer is available here. The group even dedicated “Waterfalls,” to their late member, Chili instructing the crowd, “If you have a lighter or a cell phone, iPads, computers, whatever you got, light it up. This is dedicated to Lisa, to Left Eye.”
3. You can watch the “No Scrubs” performance here.
Lil Mama makes her appearance around the 2:40 mark.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰