1. Everyone knows that Blink-182 started out as just "Blink," but only real fans know about "Big Oily Men."
2. And the different generations of the Loserkids bunny.
From the original, through the '00s, to the weird Happy Tree Friends-esq current logo, true fans can tell them apart...by era.
3. In fact, only Blink fans actually know what "Loserkids" means.
4. And have memorized the evolution of the Blink-182 logo.
5. If you're a real Blink aficionado, you know that this was the band's first recorded release:
6. And not this:
7. You know that the popular cover of Buddha isn't the original one.
The original was a photograph taken in drummer Scott Raynor's house, the statue a gift from Mark Hoppus' stepfather.