You already know Drake is the best.
So it should come as no surprise that his interview with journalist Elliott Wilson at New York University was amazing. The conversation was the fifth installment of Wilson's #CRWN series, presented by Myspace. And it was bananas.
1. The room exploded.
2. No, really, the room seriously exploded.
3. Especially the second Drake walked onto the stage and everything became "Champagne Papi."
4. Because he decided to give it to a mom.
5. LOOK AT HOW MUCH DRAKE LOVES MOMS.
6. Oh, and then there was all the amazing stuff he said:
Drake: inspiration factory.
7. "People ask me if this is your best album? I tell them my best album is my next album."
8. "People may say about me, 'Oh man, everything's so emotional,' but if I didn't write about that, what the fuck else would I write about?"
9. "Yeah, I was on Degrassi, yeah, I wear sweaters, yeah, I wore Dada, and no, I don't give a fuck."
Jimmy Brooks sure grew up.