2. Seriously. Stars. Are. Blind.
A breezy, reggae-informed beach love song, as sweet and relatable as the sensation herself. There’s nothing complicated here and it’s catchy as hell, making it totally impossible to ignore. The sonic equivalent of a summer fling!
3. And what about “Nothing In This World”?
For some reason, this track isn’t as well known as “Stars Are Blind” (is there no justice in this world?) but is probably the poppier of the two. Written by Dr. Luke — the man responsible for basically every famous pop song ever — this jam is the perfect soundtrack for a sunny road trip with your closest girlfriends. That AND it has been remixed time and time again for the dance floor. The best of both worlds!
5. And she literally wrote a song with Lil Wayne called “Last Night (I Wanna Bang You).”
It’s kind of amazing? Lil Wayne even signed her to his Cash Money label, so if Weezy approves, you know it’s good.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.