2. This song is more than a google commercial.
Some guy tries to go from Washington State to Los Angeles by searching for directions on Google, but more importantly, he obsessively listens to The National’s “Apartment Story,” which is awesome and very much dad rock.
6. You know that this is the best summer song of all time.
The Eagles “Hotel California” might be one of the world’s most perfect songs. Seriously, try to find someone who doesn’t love this.
7. And this is the ultimate sex song.
Back. In. Black.
- Verizon and unions representing 39,000 workers have reached an agreement that should end the largest U.S. strike in since 2011.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️