2. This song is more than a google commercial.
Some guy tries to go from Washington State to Los Angeles by searching for directions on Google, but more importantly, he obsessively listens to The National’s “Apartment Story,” which is awesome and very much dad rock.
6. You know that this is the best summer song of all time.
The Eagles “Hotel California” might be one of the world’s most perfect songs. Seriously, try to find someone who doesn’t love this.
7. And this is the ultimate sex song.
Back. In. Black.
- A state of emergency was declared in Baghdad as protesters breached the fortified "Green Zone," home to most ministries and embassies in the city.
- Daniel J. Berrigan, an American priest and poet famous for leading anti-Vietnam War protests, has died at the age 94.
- U.S. President Barack Obama zinged the media and presidential contenders before dropping the mic at his final White House Correspondents' Dinner 🇺🇸