2. Provide many platformed island thingies to jump off of.
Because really, what is live music without jumping off of shit?
6. If you’re a fan and want to get noticed, prepare to get married.
Paramore’s no longer exclusively for tween girls! A gentleman recently proposed to his girlfriend during “The Only Exception” at a show in Boston. But this has also happened in Hawaii and London and all over so, you know. It’s a Paramore thing.
7. And duh, there’s no way she’ll say no.
Because Paramore is about love. Amore = love. We’re just going to ignore the fact that the prefix par- means beside/beyond/resembling/etc. and that “paramour” means secret lover. There is literally nothing less secret than purposing in front of a billion screaming fans but I digress. This rules.
10. Crowd surfing requires perfect form.
Or being a tween so security guards can easily carry you over the barricade. Idk. But this girl is doing a really good job. I mean, no one is grabbing her inappropriately, she has one free hand extended for the ultimate in rock ‘n’ roll. Like I said, it’s all in the form.
11. It’s okay to deface your country’s flag, if only with Paramore lyrics.
You will be rewarded with a good time and will be forever immortalized as “flag guy.” Love you, flag guy.