31 Things From Target That’ll Update Your Kitchen Without A Ton Of Work
Give your kitchen an HGTV-worthy makeover with these beauties.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A peel-and-stick backsplash that will give your kitchen an instant makeover without the use of any actual tools, and make you feel oh so proud that you *installed* it yourself. No messy grouting necessary for this!
2. A low-backed wood barstool to give your friends a comfortable spot to sit while they taste-test your culinary creations. These design-forward barstools will add an element of warmth as well as a stylish silhouette to your home.
3. A chic oversized milk glass pendant light that will make your kitchen legit look like a page out of a design magazine. These round globe lights will add a high end touch while providing some extra lighting and visual interest.
4. A distressed runner rug for a warm and cozy feel. This machine washable, fade resistant and nonslip rug can help elevate your kitchen style with a vintage-inspired look.
5. A clean, 98% plant-based dish soap that will make washing dishes a (beautifully scented) breeze instead of an annoying chore. Packaged in recyclable aluminum and free from any harsh chemicals, this lemon and eucalyptus dish soap will update your dish washing game and keep your dishes and our planet squeaky clean.
6. A decorative measurement conversions sign because you don't want to get stuck *wondering* whether you added the right amount of flour to your cake batter or not. Hang this cute sign on the wall, lean it on a shelf or prop it up on a stack of cookbooks so you always know that 3 tsp = 1 tbs (without having to touch your phone with flour-covered hands).
7. A four-piece set of glass and bamboo canisters that are pretty enough to leave out on display. Get rid of all the half empty bags of sugar, pasta and whatever is hiding in that box at the back of the cabinet — these airtight canisters make getting organized easy and ensure that you can see what's inside and know when it's time to restock your staples!
8. A sleek iron pantry basket to corral all your packaged foods, fruit or cleaning supplies into one neat and visually appealing spot that will look like it was styled and organized by a pro.
9. A 4-quart air fryer that will quickly become your most used appliance, because it will help you get the taste of all your favorite fried foods without the fried part. Crispy fries without frying? Yep! Your favorite take-out place is going to miss you, because you're going to spend a lot more time cooking with your new kitchen BFF.
10. A programmable electric tea kettle so all the tea lovers out there can make a perfect cuppa *every time*. This cordless, stainless-steel kettle that has six preset temperatures optimized for every type of tea, so you can get rid of your battered old tea kettle — with this handy appliance, you'll feel like the Queen's butler makes your Earl Grey everyday!
11. A stylish wood cutting board that will elevate your entertaining game and look beautiful displayed in your kitchen. Perfect for a fancy cheeseboard, movie night snacks or chopping up vegetables, this light-wood grain board will add vintage charm wherever you place it.
12. An adjustable organizer to help clean out and organize your pantry and cabinets. This three tiered bin means you'll be able to clear your kitchen counters and finally find a home for all those random snacks you have laying around. Mmm, organized *and* delicious.
13. A 10-piece nonstick bakeware collection that includes every baking sheet, pan and tin you could possibly ever need! Get rid of those rusty old pans you inherited from your parents, replace them with this beautiful matching set and you're just minutes away from delicious freshly baked blueberry muffins!
14. An expandable bamboo spice rack to maximize your kitchen storage and keep all of your spices easily accessible while cooking. This little space-saving shelf is perfect for holding every spice bottle and jar you own, so you never have to rummage through the back of your cabinet when you need that garam masala you're pretty sure you bought last week.
15. A set of five galvanized herb planters in a rectangular tray that will look great on your kitchen window sill. Adding some greenery to your kitchen doesn't just make it look nice — it means you'll always have your favorite fresh herbs on hand.
16. A stoneware utensil holder so that you can get rid of your jam-packed utensil drawer and have all your spoons, spatulas and whisks on hand in a dishwasher-safe crock that will brighten up your kitchen.
17. A classic round wood dining table that features a cool cross leg design and can seat up to four people. Create a cozy dining spot with this traditional-yet-sophisticated beauty.
18. A peony scented soy candle to create a ~mood~ and get rid of the lingering garlic odor from last night's dinner. Light this long burning, lead-free and nonmetal candle and fill your kitchen with a luxurious floral scent.
19. A large glazed stoneware pitcher that works equally well for serving beverages or holding a bouquet of treat-yourself flowers — either way, this artisan-looking pitcher will help you bring some rustic charm into your kitchen.
20. A 30-piece kitchen utensil set so that all your utensils finally match. Measure your flour, fold your batter and cut your pizza using this durable set that includes everything you need to cook a delicious meal or bake a tasty cake.
21. A decorative jute placemat that will add a natural look to your table and dress up every casual meal. Use these sun-inspired placemats under plates for a nice decorative touch and added protection for your table surface, or under your centerpiece for a nice textural detail.
22. A wood-topped rolling microwave cart to keep your countertops clean and clutter-free. You can expand your kitchen's storage without building new shelves with carts like this one, which has two shelves perfect for storing bowls and extra dishes, side hooks for kitchen towels or pot holders, and a wood surface to hold appliances or use as a work area.
23. A nonstick cast-iron pan that's both budget-friendly *and* super durable and easy to cook with! Perfect for one pot meals, from your favorite comfort foods (hello, big pot of creamy, delicious mac 'n' cheese!) to at-home date night favorites, this beautiful pan is an absolute winner.
24. A set of five highly absorbent kitchen towels so that you can get rid of all your old mismatched ones and have a more unified aesthetic. These soft, striped towels are not only practical but look lovely draped over your sink or oven handlebar.
25. An industrial chic wood and metal bar cart that can hold all your happy hour necessities with two shelves, handlebars on either side and space for 18 wineglasses and 14 bottles.
26. A set of 20 peel-and stick-floor tiles to give your kitchen a huge makeover without any construction. These washable and water-resistant tiles are easy to apply onto your existing flooring (literally just peel and stick!). Especially great for a rental since they're easily removable!
27. A carved wood serving bowl that's perfect for holding fruit, popcorn or serving a big salad. Drop your farmers market produce or chef up a delicious salad in this large bowl — it's a cute accent on your countertops or a fun centerpiece on your dining table.
28. A stainless-steel trash can that will keep your kitchen clean and odor-free. This durable, rust-resistant can is also fingerprint-resistant, which will make anyone who can't stand the sight of fingerprints on stainless steel oh-so happy!
29. A 16-piece frosted glass drinkware set that's pretty enough to display on your open shelving. These crackled glasses are durable, dishwasher-safe and make the perfect glassware starter set to give as a gift or get for yourself.
30. A programmable stainless-steel coffeemaker – it'll look great on your countertops and help you keep up with your busy caffeination schedule. This 14-cup coffeemaker is easy to clean, ensures hotter coffee temperature and can be programmed ahead of time — meaning, yes, you can actually wake up to an already-made pot.
31. A 15-piece stainless-steel knife block set that's both stylish and functional, and will totally make you feel like you're on an episode of Chopped.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.