1. A snow cone machine because you're never too old to enjoy a childhood favorite. Make a bright-colored cup of iced goodness anytime the craving hits with this easy to use machine that comes with everything you need — flavored syrups, cups, molds, and more.
2. A floating rainbow beverage holder so you and your drink can ~chill~ in the pool all summer long. It's ridiculously cute, actually serves a practical purpose, and it's under $20, therefore checking all the *add to cart* boxes.
3. A pair of oversized sunglasses because is it even summer if you don't get a new pair of sunglasses?! Shoppers say these are just the right size and if you're looking for a designer look at a budget-friendly price point, these are it.
4. A luggage scale so you don't end up shedding tears at the check-in desk when you find out how much they're charging you in excess baggage weight fees. Spend the $12 on this handy little gadget and you'll save yourself hundreds in the long run.
5. A four-pack of rug grippers to stop runners and area rugs from curling up, slipping around, and tripping you nearly to your death every time you walk by. They have a super-strong adhesive that keeps them in place but doesn't damage the floor or leave residue behind, making them totally renter-friendly.
6. A portable blackout window shade so you can get a good night's sleep wherever you are without the sun waking you up at an ungodly hour. It sticks to a window using strong suction cups and even comes with a handy travel case for easy packing.
7. A set of two satin pillowcases with 200,000+ 5-star reviews and if that doesn't convince you, nothing will. They look super sleek and luxurious, and the silky texture promotes soft hair and skin as tons of customers can attest to.
8. A sunscreen applicator to make protecting your skin from harmful rays easier. Pour the lotion inside this travel size container, flip it upside down and shake, and apply it all over your body. No more messy sunscreen hands.
9. A Laneige glowy lip balm that tints and hydrates at the same time. If you're still recovering from the chapped dryness that is winter, this'll add a boost of moisture and a plumping glow.
10. And speaking of glow, a L'Oréal glow enhancing lotion for a luminescent, dewy look. Use it as a primer under your foundation or wear it on its own to give your skin a dose of sun-kissed hydration.
11. A handheld mini fan so you can stay cool as a cucumber even when it's a gazillion degrees outside and the humidity level can only be described as unacceptable.
12. A mosquito repellent if you're the person covered in approximately 2,835 mosquito bites the second that summer hits. Skip the sticky bug sprays that never actually work and get this scent-free patio repellent that creates a 15-foot no mosquito zone.
13. A travel organizer for electronics to keep your cords and cables from turning into an unsolvable puzzle in your carry-on. It has mesh pockets for larger chargers and individual slots for smaller plugs and cables. Every organized traveler's dream — *sigh.*
14. A pet grooming vacuum so you can give your pooch a show-worthy blowout. This genius vacuum sucks in all the loose hair — which everyone with a shedding dog will sincerely appreciate — and among other grooming tools incudes a nail grinder. It's basically a full-on doggy salon in one handy product.
15. A portable Bluetooth speaker to add a soundtrack to your nightly dog walk. Or morning shower. Reviewers rave about the sound quality and the fact that you can literally take this thing anywhere.
16. A label printer that every small business owner with big dreams needs! Use it to create custom product and shipping labels and it may just be the small investment that makes all the difference.
17. A six-pack of solar step lights to turn your backyard into a fancy beach resort. Just pop a light on the end of each step (no annoying batteries required) to dress up your outdoor space — and so you can see where you're stepping when it's pitch dark and your dog decides he needs a potty break.
18. A giant tower game for every game lover out there. This is so fun to play, whether you're 6 or 72 — just be ready for a whole lot of gasping and holding your breath while trying to keep this gigantic tower standing.
19. A mini smartphone printer so you can print all those selfies you and your cat take on, well, a daily basis. You can add tons of cute effects and print the cute Polaroid-like pictures directly from your phone.
20. A Burt's Bees sunburn relief lotion to soothe your skin after a day in the sun. The aloe formula absorbs quickly, deeply nourishes and moisturizes, and helps bring relief from pain, itchiness, and redness. Get this for your beach bag now and your future self will thank you.
21. A contoured sleep mask so you can sleep through the night whether you're on a plane or staying with a friend who doesn't have curtains — like, why, friend?! People say it's the best blackout mask they've used and totally worth the money.
22. A stainless-steel scraper and chopper to make you feel like such a kitchen pro. You'll wonder how you ever cooked a meal without this baby — use it to portion out dough, chop veggies, and scoop herbs off the counter.
23. A sweetheart neckline crop top you'll want in ever single color, it's that cute. Wear it with a pair of denim cutoffs, layer it under a chunky cardigan, or pair it with a high-waisted mini skirt; it'll be the top you reach for all summer long.
24. A 133-pack of felt furniture pads so you're not stuck trying to explain the horrifying gashes in the hardwood floors to your concerned landlord. Get this cheap pack and you'll have enough felt pads for every chair, desk, and table you own.
25. A pleated midi skirt you can dress up with heels and jewelry or dress down with a plain tee and sneakers. If you're building a capsule wardrobe with multi-use pieces, this skirt definitely makes the cut.
26. A pack of waterproof playing cards that are perfect for camping at the lake or lounging by the pool. They're washable and pretty much indestructible, no matter how intense your family's games get.
27. An adorable silicone trivet to protect your surfaces and bring a smile to your face. Because frankly, both are equally as important as far as we're concerned.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.