We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A chrome faucet with a side sprayer that will make you feel like you're cooking in a chef's kitchen. This classic faucet is an easy and affordable way to update your kitchen — and never dread washing dishes again.
2. A set of 12 stemless wine glasses, because it's time to have a party that doesn't feature those red Solo cups. Pour yourself a glass and upgrade your entertaining with this clean and contemporary design.
3. A brass Sputnik chandelier that looks like you got it from an upscale lighting showroom. Give your space the designer look with this mid-century-style light for a budget price that *no one* will believe. It's also completely adjustable, so you can decide on its height and shape the arms however you want.
4. A curved nickel shower rod so your bathroom doesn't look majorly flooded every time you take a shower. This durable rod creates 5 more inches of room in your shower, so you will no longer accidentally jostle the curtain and get water everywhere. Plus, it's rust proof, super easy to install, and will make your bathroom look like it's part of a snazzy hotel suite.
5. A resin peel-and-stick backsplash that you can install yourself, with no need for tools or messy grout. Give your kitchen or bathroom a stunning makeover with these sea glass–colored tiles that couldn't be easier to install: You literally peel them from their paper backing and stick them on the wall. Maximum upgrade, minimal effort!
6. A cast metal outlet cover with a wainscoting-inspired shape, because it's time to get rid of the old, mismatched collection of covers scattered throughout your apartment. Outlet covers are *probably* not something you spend much time thinking about, but we promise this will make a small but truly noticeable difference.
7. A 12-piece matte dinnerware set that includes dinner and dessert plates and bowls, and looks like you picked it up at an artisan pottery shop! Add some modern sophistication to your table with this durable microwave- and dishwasher-safe set.
8. An industrial-style bookshelf with both open storage and drawers, because it's probably time to get rid of your old Craigslist finds. This stylish shelf doesn't take up a lot of room and will make a beautiful addition to any space you use it in!
9. A sleek oil diffuser with LED function to improve the atmosphere and air quality in your home. Say goodbye to the lingering smell of your neighbor's dinner as soon as you turn this soothing diffuser on.
10. A set of four geometric-print throw pillow covers, because coordinating your pillows is definitely easier than you think. The pattern mix, colors, and tassel detail on these give them a Serena & Lily look, but with a Walmart price tag. Score!
11. A gold-frame full-length mirror so you can finally get *good* OOTD photos, instead of awkward ones taken in your small, awkward bathroom mirror. Check your makeup and see what those shorts you just bought actually look like on you, thanks to this gorgeous leaning mirror.
12. A set of satin nickel cabinet knobs because nothing screams "outdated" more than the '90s-tastic gold pulls adorning your kitchen cabinets right now. Get a more modern touch with these easy-to-install knobs.
13. A six-piece set of blue French striped napkins to help you stylishly clean up messes the next time you host Sunday brunch. These 100% cotton napkins look like you picked them up while strolling a flea market in Provence — and are a serious upgrade from the stack of cheap paper ones that came with your takeout order.
14. A peel-and-stick window film so you can block out that unsightly view of your neighbor's messy balcony. This removable film is super easy to stick on, simple to reposition, and will give you all the privacy you need while not blocking out precious natural light.
15. A terrazzo soap dispenser to give your bathroom vanity an upgrade from the flimsy, cheap soap bottle that's sitting there right now. Cut down on single-use plastic and keep washing those hands!
16. A pair of smart light bulbs that are dimmable, have a voice-control feature, and pair with an app that will allow you to control them from anyplace. Use your phone to turn the lights on in the kitchen, so you never have to stumble in the dark to find the light switch again.
17. A vintage-inspired brass floor lamp to upgrade your living room lighting situation. This sleek lamp with an adjustable arm is the perfect addition to create a cozy reading nook you'll want to lounge in for hours.
18. A Parsons desk that looks just like the West Elm version, but costs a fraction of the price. After months of working from home, it's time to upgrade your workspace from the couch to an actual table you can sit and work at. Your productivity is about to go *way* up.
19. An expandable sink-top drying rack so you no longer have to set aside half of your kitchen counters as a place to dry your dishes! It can hold 10 standard plates, mugs, glasses, you name it, or you can use it to wash and dry your produce after a farmers market run.
20. A seven-piece stainless steel Cuisinart cooking pot set that will take your kitchen skills to a whole new level. This set has got you covered, whether you want to make a big pot of chicken noodle soup or sear some steak.
21. A cable concealer so you can finally hide all those ugly dangling wires that distract you whenever you turn on the TV. Use this cable cover on a wall or baseboards, paint it the same color, and it's like the wires don't even exist!
22. An eight-piece comforter set that includes sheets, a comforter, and everything else you need to make a luxurious hotel-style bedroom. You won't be able to resist the urge to jump on the bed when you're done making it, that's for sure!
23. A reversible bath mat to replace the old one that's so ratty, you'd rather step on bare tiles than set foot on it. Give your bathroom an upgrade with this ultra-soft, absorbent, and machine-washable mat.
24. A blackout curtain panel that will not only upgrade your bedroom, but also your beauty sleep. Keep light and heat out of your room and add a stylish touch with this panel, which comes in four colors and two different lengths.
25. A TV wall mount to get your TV off your dresser and onto the wall, exactly where you can enjoy it best. And if you have no room for a bulky media console but still want a TV in your room, this is your solution.
26. A four-piece glass canister set with wood lids that's perfect for storing pretty much everything, from bath products to dry goods in your pantry. Give your storage a makeover with these streamlined containers that look beautiful and keep your stuff organized and accessible.
27. An eight-pack of striped 100% cotton dish towels, because now that you're an adult, these are the things you care about. And *good* dish towels really do make a difference. So if you want streak-free glassware and towels that are durable and absorbent, these are for you!
28. A set of fridge organization containers that will make you wonder why you never had an egg organizer before (how did you live!). Easily locate everything in your fridge with these washable, nonslip, multi-size containers.
29. A three-pack of battery-powered under-cabinet lights to add a little sophistication to your kitchen. These are remote operated and have a timer option and dimmer settings, so you can always get your desired brightness.
30. An Art Deco–inspired gold bar cart with mirrored shelves that provides ample storage for glassware, bottles, and accessories. Give your next party an upgrade with this glam little cart.
31. A chrome robe hook to hang your plush bath robe on, because it's time to finally move on from those unstable over-the-door hooks. The clean, geometric shape and shiny chrome will look great in every contemporary bathroom.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.