Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A super high-end looking minidress because there's always room for one more LBD in your closet, especially if it's this soft, comfortable, and stylish. It also comes in an adorable floral print that was made for spring.
2. An open-back dress with ruffles and lantern sleeves that one reviewer said she got "a ZILLION compliments" on. You'll be wearing this fun and flirty number on repeat all spring and summer, so you may want to snag it in multiple colors (and luckily it comes in 40 of them).
3. A comfy tie-dye maxi dress if you're not ready to part with the tie-dye trend, and frankly, who is? This is one of those throw-on-and-go dresses that's easy to wear, feels as soft as PJs, and looks super cute. Add a belt, a denim jacket, and some sandals and you're ready for whatever adventure the day brings.
4. A gorgeous floral print maxi dress with a smocked bust and a flowy skirt you'll find yourself reaching for over and over again. The soft fabric, delicate pattern, and great fit make it a total steal for $40.
5. A mock neck ruffle dress for the perfect outfit to welcome spring. Pair it with boots and a cropped jacket while the chilly weather relentlessly holds on, then trade them in for flats and a sun hat for a spring look you'll be wearing all season long.
6. A tie-waist sweater dress with batwing sleeves you can wear on or off the shoulder, paired with your favorite heels and a cute clutch for a fun night out.
7. A faux-wrap dress that comes in tons of floral prints, animal prints, a cute polka dot version, and solid colors, so there's definitely one (or like, four) that you'll love. Everyone needs a good wrap dress in their wardrobe and this one is guaranteed to get you compliments every time you wear it.
8. A smocked bodice midi dress that has fun-in-the-sun written all over it. Can't you just see yourself wearing this with a cute straw bag and celeb-sized sunglasses, drinking a delicious umbrella drink on your well-deserved spring break?!
9. A pullover hoodie dress with pockets for days when you seriously just want to stay in sweats but that's not an option. This dress is the best of both worlds — it's incredibly soft and stretchy yet totally chic and office-appropriate.
10. A flowy patterned maxi dress with an elastic waist and a ruffled hem that will get you so many compliments every time you have it on. Like, someone tapping you on the shoulder at a restaurant asking where you got that dress type of compliments.
11. A turtleneck knit sweater dress with the most beautifully knitted details that looks like a one-of-a-kind piece you picked up at a designer boutique. It's incredibly versatile and would look just as good with over-the-knee boots as it would with a pair of heels.
12. A flowy wrap dress that'll be your new favorite party number this season. Twirl your way through spring in this adorable dress that's gonna have everyone asking where you got it from, and then *adding to cart* the second they get home.
13. An off-the-shoulder mini dress with a laser-cut hem detail that really makes this dress. It's elegant but still fun and playful, and you will not believe the price; wait, it's under $40?!
14. A casual midi dress with three-quarter length sleeves that's a pocket lover's dream. You'll love the cozy material, versatility, and the pockets, obviously.
15. An oversized leopard print sweater dress for a laid-back, relaxed look on days when you have nowhere to go and nowhere to be. Wear it on its own or with leggings, with boots or your Keds, it's the dress that lazy weekend dreams are made of.
16. A flared skater dress with ruffled sleeves that one reviewer said she "got hundreds of compliments" on, so you know you need it, too.
17. A soft T-shirt dress for when you don't feel like dressing up but still need to look presentable because you're actually leaving your house. Add a belt, a fun necklace, and comfy sandals and you have yourself an outfit.
18. A turtleneck dress that feels like a giant soft blanket hug but looks super chic and stylish, unlike the giant soft blanket. It's perfect to cozy up in on those chilly spring nights when you're starting to think that spring never got the memo.
19. A flowy swing dress you'll want to wear all spring, all day, every day. It comes in solid colors as well as lots of patterns (like camo, florals, and animal prints) and tons of reviewers say they have it in multiple styles since it's *so* comfy and *so* cute.
20. A crewneck bodycon that reviewers say gets them tons of compliments every time they wear it. If you're looking for the perfect blend of sexy and comfy, this baby is it.
21. An elegant belted midi dress with a pleated skirt that shoppers love for its versatility, high-end look and yes, the fact that they always get compliments when they wear it.
22. A tiered midi dress that features a smocked waist and flutter-sleeves and is so incredibly versatile. Wear it with a belt, layer it under a little jacket, dress it up with heels...Yeah, you may want to get it in multiple colors because it's about to become a spring fave.
23. A slouchy tunic dress people say is comparable to a popular Free People one, but for a fraction of the cost. If you love an oversized, relaxed fit, this one is for you.
24. A ribbed turtleneck dress that you'll want to keep ordering in more colors because of all the compliments you'll be getting. Layer it with a jacket or a vibrant scarf and you're ready to head out the door.
25. A cute tiered tunic dress that comes in more than 20 different prints and colors. Do you like polka dots? Gingham? Solid colors? Bold patterns? Plaid? Yep, it's available in all of them.
26. A tie-waist cotton sheath dress with an elegant boat neckline (and pockets!) that you can pretty much rock year-round. It's that work-to-happy-hour staple you'll get so much wear out of and feel like your best self every time you put it on.
27. A long-sleeve mini dress for the perfect desk to dinner piece. If you've been itching to wear dresses but it's not quite short sleeve weather in your neck of the woods, this is the perfect transitional outfit.
28. A pleated hem wrap dress if you've been on the hunt for a throw-on-and-go wardrobe staple. It's super lightweight, doesn't wrinkle or crease, and just has that "perfect spring day" look to it, doesn't it? Add a bouquet of farmers market flowers and a delish iced coffee and you're all set.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.