We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A gooseneck smart kettle that's pretty much the fanciest way you'll ever make tea. It comes with its own app, so you can choose from four preset settings to brew the perfect cup of tea every time, and schedule when you want it to start boiling water (aka right before you wake up, so you don't have to wait even five minutes to get your Earl Grey steeping). It's also super sleek and will look oh so stylish on your countertop.
2. A Drybar blow-dryer brush for a just-stepped-out-of-the-salon blowout every time. It's super easy to use, reduces frizz and adds a ton of shine. For what you would pay for a professional blowout, this baby will pay for itself in just a few uses.
3. A Roomba robot vacuum cleaner so you can take a nap while someone else cleans your home for once (yes, a robot counts as a "someone"). It works on multiple surfaces including carpet and hardwood, and is totally customizable — you can control everything from scheduling cleaning times to what rooms are vacuumed with an easy-to-use app.
4. A rechargeable facial cleansing brush for an at-home facial anytime you want. Its high-frequency sonic vibrations clean all skin types, and its five customizable speeds allow you to cleanse, exfoliate and massage your skin, all with just this one tool.
5. A matte black Nespresso coffee and espresso maker so you can enjoy a fancy barista-style espresso without having to leave the house or mess with any hard-to-use traditional espresso makers. It heats water up in just 15 seconds so you're literally seconds away from your favorite caffeinated beverage anytime you want.
6. A mini instant camera to capture all the amazing memories that this summer will hold. It has a one-touch selfie mode, prints the cutest little photos right from the camera, and comes in six fun colors, including this adorable bubblegum pink. One reviewer said, "it was all the rage when I took it out, everyone wanted a photo," so be prepared.
7. A 12-pound solid knit weighted blanket for ultimate comfort and reassuring relaxation, in a stylish blanket that will blend into a wide variety of decors. The smooth chunky knit texture feels super soft against the skin and the blush color makes it a great accent for your bed or sofa.
8. A 3-in-1 ceramic flat iron that straightens, creates waves and curls, so it's the only tool you'll need to pack for your summer vacay. It leaves your hair smooth and sleek, and unlike cheap straighteners, this one locks in moisture to protect your hair's health, so it won't end up fried or frizzed out.
9. A Ninja blender to easily crush, blend and puree fruits, veggies and anything else you throw in it. Reviewers say it's worth it because the powerful blades get rid of any chunks, ensuring your smoothies are always super smooth. Best of all, you can throw all the pieces in the dishwasher once you're done blending — no annoying handwash cleanup required.
10. A pair of noise-cancelling wireless earbuds to block out the noise on WFH days when the neighbors decide to have a rave at 10 a.m. (or mow their lawn for hours, same diff). They hold a charge for seven hours, have a built-in microphone for calls, and customizable sound settings, so you can always get the exact sound you want.
11. A Cuisinart air fryer and toaster oven that has over 5,000 5-star reviews — that's a lot of satisfied customers. There's a reason everyone has jumped on the air fryer bandwagon — crispy "fried" food without the grease and heartburn. This one doubles as a toaster oven, so it'll pretty much be the only kitchen appliance you ever use.
12. A 10-inch cooling gel memory foam mattress so you can finally get rid of that old hand-me-down mattress you've had for over a decade (you know, the one that has a giant dent in the shape of your body right in the middle). It's cooling, hypoallergenic and is delivered in a box directly to your door, so there's no need to drag a giant mattress down hallways and stairs.
13. A KitchenAid stand mixer that you'll see is worth the hype the second you get it. It's an investment, but it'll literally last you for years and years, and help you celebrate every milestone with perfectly mixed cake batter or cookie dough. Plus, it looks beautiful out on your counter!
14. A professional blue-light teeth whitening kit so you can get your pearly whites white again. The hands-free device has a blue light that whitens and kills bacteria and also massages your gums to prevent gum disease. Use it for two minutes at a time and you'll have that celeb-white-teeth-smile in no time.
15. A Ring video wireless doorbell that's motion activated and sends alerts to your phone, so no matter where you are, you can tell what's going on at your front door. It has a two-way communication setting for added safety and so you can scare your friends while they walk up to your door (not that we would ever do something like that). Nothing is worth more than peace of mind, and this sleek little security device is definitely worth its price tag.
16. A bread maker that literally does it all for you — kneads the dough, lets it rise and then bakes. All you have to do is eat. It has 12 different settings, so you can make everything from white or whole wheat to sweet and gluten-free breads. Wake up to the delicious smell of homemade bread any day you want, with minimum effort on your part. 🍞
17. A deep tissue massager so you can get an at-home massage anytime you want. It comes with six massage heads and has 30 speed settings, so whether you want to relieve muscle stiffness or just increase circulation, this powerful device has got you covered.
18. A 16-piece stoneware dinnerware set so you can set a stylish table every time, even if your meals mostly consist of last- minute takeout and delivery pizza. The set has a textured finish and includes salad and dinner plates, cereal bowls and mugs, so you'll finally have a matching set that's a little fancier than those old Ikea pieces you've had for longer than you'd care to admit.
19. An Oral-B rose quartz electric toothbrush that'll give you such a professional clean, you'll never go back to an old school manual toothbrush again. It comes with three replacement heads, a charger and a sleek travel case, and connects to an app on your phone where you can keep track of all your brushing.
20. A dishwasher-safe 15-piece nonstick cookware set in a gorgeous champagne color that'll totally make you feel like a professional chef every time you whip up an omelette. Get rid of your old cheap pans and invest in a quality set like this; it'll last you for years and might even make you want to cook more often.
21. A luxurious cashmere blend quilt to give your bedroom some chic "boutique hotel" vibes. It comes in eight beautiful colors and is so soft and lightweight, it's a great year-round topper for your bed.
22. A 10-piece Rachael Ray nonstick baking set so you can replace those rusty old cookie sheets and have a fancy matching set. Whip up bakery style muffins and three-layer birthday cakes with this baking set that'll make you feel like such a Food Network pro.
23. An indoor grill and air fryer that you'll know was worth the splurge the second you bite into that juicy burger. If you've been wanting to grill out but live in an apartment, here's your answer. Enjoy all your grilled (and air fried!) favorites indoors with this virtually smoke-free grill you'll find yourself reaching for all summer long.
24. A massaging foot bath for a luxurious way to relax at the end of a long day, WFH or otherwise. Soothe your tired feet in this soothing bath that has spinning rollers to massage your soles and a built-in pumice stone to get rid of calluses. The second you slip your feet in and turn the heat on, you'll know it was the best $100 you ever spent.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.