1. Alternative Investment Group’s Alternative Investment Institutional Ltd. Fund: 663%
That’s right, if you invested in this three-year-old fund of hedge funds managed by David Storrs, you’d have grown your money sixfold in just twelve months. The fund has a total of $134 million in assets.
3. Northwest Investment Management’s Northwest Warrant Fund Ltd USA: 224%
This emerging markets-focused hedge fund managed by George Phillips and David Rogers had a great 2013, more than doubling investors’ assets, which totaled $34.8 million at the end of the year.
- Donald Trump says he's making a last-minute trip to Mexico on Wednesday before his speech on immigration policy.
- Chris Brown has been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly threatening a model at his home.
- Facebook has a fake news problem. Phony content is still everywhere despite the network's promise to block it 📰👀