1. Alternative Investment Group’s Alternative Investment Institutional Ltd. Fund: 663%
That’s right, if you invested in this three-year-old fund of hedge funds managed by David Storrs, you’d have grown your money sixfold in just twelve months. The fund has a total of $134 million in assets.
3. Northwest Investment Management’s Northwest Warrant Fund Ltd USA: 224%
This emerging markets-focused hedge fund managed by George Phillips and David Rogers had a great 2013, more than doubling investors’ assets, which totaled $34.8 million at the end of the year.
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌