1. A Bear Stearns collectible visor from the 2006 U.S. Open for $14.99.
There are currently zero bids.
7. A Stratton Oakmont training guide from 1995 for $30.
The seller claims to have worked at the firm that inspired The Wolf of Wall Street in the mid-90’s and has a few of these guides on hand. Again, those interested should buy now, as only two of the original 10 for sale remain in stock.
8. A Bear Stearns “Wall Street Computer/Shoulder Bag” for $82
According to the seller, this item has been “sitting in [his or her] closet since 2008!” Wonder why? And the seller must be eager to get rid of it, offering free shipping for this piece of financial crisis nostalgia.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘