1. A Bear Stearns collectible visor from the 2006 U.S. Open for $14.99.
There are currently zero bids.
2. Fleeces from SAC Capital, Sigma Capital, Stratix, and Quadrum for $1,500.
3. An Arthur Andersen softball tee-shirt from 2001 for $9.99.
4. A tote bag from Lehman Brothers with "LEATHER HANDLES!" for $35.50.
5. An Enron mouse pad for $8.99.
6. A Salomon Brothers issued collectible stock certificate for $9.99.
7. A Stratton Oakmont training guide from 1995 for $30.
8. A Bear Stearns "Wall Street Computer/Shoulder Bag" for $82
9. A Shearson Lehman Brothers business card holder plus FREE PEN for $7.50
Mariah Summers is a business reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. Summers reports on hospitality, travel and real estate.
Contact Mariah Summers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.