1. A Bear Stearns collectible visor from the 2006 U.S. Open for $14.99.
There are currently zero bids.
7. A Stratton Oakmont training guide from 1995 for $30.
The seller claims to have worked at the firm that inspired The Wolf of Wall Street in the mid-90’s and has a few of these guides on hand. Again, those interested should buy now, as only two of the original 10 for sale remain in stock.
8. A Bear Stearns “Wall Street Computer/Shoulder Bag” for $82
According to the seller, this item has been “sitting in [his or her] closet since 2008!” Wonder why? And the seller must be eager to get rid of it, offering free shipping for this piece of financial crisis nostalgia.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- Members of UK Parliament will examine Asos working practices after a BuzzFeed News investigation revealed allegations of exploitation.