1. You know that soft feeling that most receipts have? Yeah, that probably means your receipt contains BPA.
5. In the United States and Canada combined, recycling receipts made with BPA contributes 33.5 tons of BPA to the environment every year, leaving traces of it in our water, soil, air, sewage, and food.
6. So unless you’re sure that your receipt is BPA free…
7. TOSS THAT SUCKER INTO THE TRASH CAN!
BECAUSE IT IS A FLAMING PILE OF GARBAGE THAT SHOULDN’T BE RECYCLED.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋