1. Dream Street. Remember them?
Chris Trousdale, Jesse McCartney, Greg Raposo, Frankie J. Galasso, and Matt Ballinger. A boy band that lived under the shadow of the bog boys such as *NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, and 98 Degrees. It was short lived but they made the most of it.
2. They even made a movie.
Did anyone actually watch this?
The premise was predictable. Girl swoons over her favourite popstar. Said popstar ends up where she is. She realizes he’s actually not the guy she thinks she loves. She helps him get settled into a “normal” life. He falls for her.
The soundtrack was pretty catchy, though.
In 2012, he was an ensemble cast member of The National Touring Company for Jersey Boys.
Continued to pursue his music career and have been otherwise on the better side of it. He done some local tours and have released several solo albums.
Perhaps most known for being the breakout star of the group, his solo career has been solid for quite some time now. Hits like, “Leavin’”, “Beautiful Soul”, and co-writing “Bleeding Love” keeps him in the mainstream map.
11. Nostalgia hits.
- President Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill but it took only two days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- The Trump administration is silent hours after Russia arrested hundreds of people protesting corruption under Putin.
- One person has been killed and at least 14 injured after a Cincinnati nightclub shooting early Sunday. Police are looking for one suspect.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨