1. Lay down two blocks of wood to use as a raised foundation for the pine board.
2. Drill a circle of wood out from the board.
3. Sand the edges down
4. Screw in the 8 screw hooks around the edge of the circle, then the cup hooks on the bottom around the hole.
5. Using hot glue, glue down a cork onto the bottom of the disc, in the middle of the cup hooks.
6. Get a 2 to 3 inch long piece of wooden dowel and glue into the hole in the disc.
7. Drill a ½ inch hole into the center of another cork.
8. Put the dowel through the hole of an L Bracket.
9. Hot glue the cork onto the wooden dowel.
10. Spray paint with preferred color.
11. Drill into the wall.