Spray this handy solution before using the bathroom and nobody will be the wiser. 💁
What you need:
· Distilled water
· Spray bottle
· Rubbing alcohol
1. In a small bowl, mix one cup of distilled water with a mixture of essential oils in your chosen scents, to preference.
2. Add 1/4 cup of rubbing alcohol, then stir. The rubbing alcohol keeps the water and oil mixed together better.
3. Optional: Add food coloring!
4. Using a funnel, pour the mixture into a small spray bottle.
5. Spray before you use the toilet. The essential oil in the spray should create a thin film over the surface of the water, trapping odor in while emitting a more pleasant scent.