1. When you're enjoying a bike ride in the fall, then you realize...
2. The moment you get on a cobblestone street.
3. Your first time biking on a bridge.
Unless you're this kid.
4. When you realize how soaked you are in sweat and you're in your work suit...
or how much butt sweat you have.
5. Pretty much when anything blocks your bike lane...
like cars on bike lanes...
trucks unloading on bike lanes...
6. And definitely when smelly garbage trucks are on your bike lane.
But you get angrier when pedestrians do it...
Outraged when cops do it...
And livid when cabs do it.
7. When it suddenly rains cats and dogs (it happens more often than you think).
8. When an awesome motorbike blocks your bike lane (and you secretly wish that you have one).
9. When you're closest Citi bike stations are empty.
10. Or when you realize that your bike is stolen.
11. When someone fails to steal your bike, but ruins it instead.
12. When you see your stolen bike for sale on Craigslist.
13. The moment you think about how dirty the soul cyclers are (usually comes after you celebrate the idea of soul cycling).
14. When you don't see that pothole coming.
15. When you get caught on a car door.
16. When there's actually bike traffic.
17. The moment you realize you're biking the wrong way.
18. And if you're biking the right way, when others bike the wrong way.
19. When you're biking on your Citi Bike and someone stops you to ask "how is it?" for the 100th time.
20. When you finish your Citi Bike ride and the nearest docking stations are all full.
21. Or your closest bike racks look like this.
22. When winter finally arrives.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!