1. Aleksandrovskiy Gardens: active cruising grounds between 1950s and 1980s
2. Garden in front of the Bolshoi Theater: active cruising grounds between 1940s and 1980s
3. Okhotniy Ryad Metro Station: active cruising grounds during the late 1980s
4. Public Toilets at the Lenin Museum: active cruising site between 1950s and 1980s
5. Public toilets in the Aleksandrovskiy Gardens: active cruising site between 1950s and 1980s
6. Sapunov Lane: active cruising site between 1970s and 1980s
7. Sokol’niki-Park: active cruising grounds in the 1950s
8. Sretenskiy Boulevard: active cruising grounds in the 1930s
9. Sverdlov Square: active cruising grounds in the mid-1930s to 1980s
10. Yuriy Dolgorukiy Monument: active cruising grounds in the 1980s
- President Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill but it took only two days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- The Trump administration is silent hours after Russia arrested hundreds of people protesting corruption under Putin.
- One person has been killed and at least 14 injured after a Cincinnati nightclub shooting early Sunday. Police are looking for one suspect.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨