28 Signs You Sang A Cappella In College
It was the best of times, it was...THE BEST of times. Aca-lovers, you know who you are.
1. No audition will ever again be absurd enough to shock you.
2. You prayed before every concert that you wouldn't have to stand next to the vocal percussionist.
3. You spent the first few weeks of college locked in practice rooms, running from audition to audition with a thermos of tea.
4. Walking around campus in formalwear, en route to a gig, was NBD.
5. Your daily mood hinged on any of these things:
1. Your vocal range for the day
2. Progress made on your latest song arrangement
3. The success of your last solo