1. Visions for the Future
Travelers find new ways to check mail at the Apple store in Grand Central Station on Dec. 9, 2011. It features two Genius Bars and 15-minute Express Workshops for commuters on a tighter schedule.
3. Safety Precautions
4. Critter Sightings
A special animal appearance by a 5-year-old chimpanzee (and Hollywood film actor) Bonzo, congratulating a train-caller for getting New York Central’s 20th Century Limited express passenger train into New York on Feb. 5, 1951.
5. Using the Payphone
6. The View from Park Avenue
7. Post-celebratory Snooze
New Year’s Eve, 2006
8. Hailing a Cab
9. The Pedestrian Rush
Jan. 1, 1940
Nov. 1, 2012
10. The Subterranean Oyster Bar
11. The Iconic Grand Central Shoe Shine
12. Waiting for the Train
13. A Romantic Liaison
14. Displays of Patriotism
15. A Lady on the Train
16. Star Sightings
Marcus Wainwright, Karen Elson, Keren Craig, Hamish Bowles, Victoria Beckham, Peter Westmacott, Anna Wintour, Georgina Chapman, Tamara Mellon, Jourdan Dunn, and David Neville attend the launch of Britain’s GREAT campaign at Grand Central Shuttle Station on Feb. 15, 2012.
17. The Main Concourse
Commuters move through the grand hall of Grand Central Terminal in New York, Jan. 25, 2013.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- A draft of an Obamacare repeal plan was released that would strip many benefits and taxes from the healthcare law, while blocking federal funds from Planned Parenthood.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀