3. Hip to the Times
Feelin’ subversive with your enormous glasses, plaid flannel and obscurely sourced tunes? Hipster, you stole this old dude’s look! Extra kudos, too, for grandpa’s lunch-line boombox juggling, which gives millenial multi-tasking a run for its money.
8. Grandmas Pop, Lock & Drop It
Dogs may be a lost cause, but these hip grandmothers are totally down for learning new tricks.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- We cannot go back: Tribal leaders say they will fight Trump's revival of the Dakota Access and Keystone XL pipelines.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- A national park deleted its tweets about climate change after Trump silenced some US environmental agencies 👀