1. It all started when you said "no." You said, "No, I don't want to do that. I don't feel comfortable," despite the pressure, despite your fears, despite your insecurities. And that was honestly, one of the bravest things you ever did.
2. It's not your fault. It's NOT your fault that the boy you told "no" to could not accept your answer. IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT that he, from that moment on, decided to make you feel small, insignificant, and worthless.
3. You have to accept the answers that may never come, you have to stay strong. You felt helpless, alone, and outnumbered when more people joined in on one person's mission to destroy your spirit. You couldn't understand why or how people could be so cruel.
4. Please...don't be afraid of speaking up. You were embarrassed, you deleted the cruel comments, messages, and text messages that plagued you 24/7. Through tears you deleted messages like, "Kill yourself. You're pathetic. I always felt sorry for you."
5. Don't let the ugliness of other people turn you ugly as well. I know you went to a place where you were scared, defensive, and distrusting of people. But there are people out there who are still good. Don't lose yourself to hate.
6. Distancing yourself from people and online profiles that aren't good for you ISN'T running away. It's taking the courage to find your peace and sanity. You had to change your number TWICE in order to make the harassment stop...you did the right thing.
7. During hard times you will always need support. Reach out to the family sooner, rather than later. I know you didn't want anyone to know...but once you told your family they tried to help and understand.
8. You love music, you love writing, and you love being creative. Don't let this stop you from shining. Don't let this moment in time deter you from enjoying your hobbies.
9. This feeling won't last forever, don't let it define you. You will graduate, leave the school, leave the people behind, and focus wholeheartedly on your future. Always look ahead.
10. You never did anything wrong. Don't let the echoes of other people's words haunt you. Be proud and love yourself. Always.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!