1. Some friends are always questioning how you do it.
2. Your other (non-slacker) friends are just as busy as you and you guys always complain together.
3. Group projects are basically impossible.
4. You no longer remember how it feels to not be tired.
5. If you don’t bring food with you, you don’t get to eat.
6. You are constantly questioning why you signed up for something.
7. You are completely stumped when people ask you what you do in your free time.
8. Whenever you run into someone you know you are always in a rush (probably late) to that next meeting/job/class.
9. You get highly annoyed when someone tries to complain about how they are sooooo busy with their ONE thing.
10. You want to scream at your friends who ask you if you want to do something fun in the middle of the day.
11. You hate when new things come up.
12. The best feeling ever is when you’re finally done for the day and get to go home.
13. But when it comes down to it, at the beginning of each day you just look at your calendar like:
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!