1. Vorarephilia: Arousal from eating another person’s body parts or being eaten alive.
2. Taphephilia: Arousal from thoughts of being buried alive.
3. Claustrophilia: Arousal from being in confined spaces.
4. Sploshing: Arousal from messy foods being sat on or smeared on others.
5. Nasophilia: Sexual attraction to a person's nose.
6. Stygiophilia: Arousal from the thought of hellfire and damnation.
7. Balloon fetish: Sexual arousal from balloons.
8. Forniphilia: Arousal from turning a person into a piece of furniture.
9. Oculophilia: Arousal from eyeball-licking.
10. Salirophilia: Arousal from the disheveling or soiling of someone's well-groomed appearance.
11. Climacophilia: Arousal from falling down stairs.
12. Autassassinophilia: Arousal from being in life-threatening situations.
NOTE: While these paraphilias and fetishes are largely harmless preferences, there is a problem if they are causing mental stress or involve non-consenting partner/s.