1. First of all: Food porn, food porn, food porn.
2. The food literally turns into art. LOOK:
3. Like, there's a chef in Chicago that makes a helium balloon. Out of sugar.
4. Also, there's an Indian chef in Bangkok who makes yogurt spherical.
5. Watching the show feels like you're watching a bougie travel documentary.
6. You can learn fancy food vocabulary for your next dinner conversation.
7. The show provides POC chefs with the spotlight they oh-so-rightfully deserve.
8. And basically, you can fall in love with food all over again.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!